Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sieve-body-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Sieve Email Filtering: Body Extension
	Author(s)	: P. Guenther, J. Degener
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sieve-body-09.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-3-20
	
This document defines a new command for the "Sieve" email
   filtering language that tests for the occurrence of one or more
   strings in the body of an email message.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-body-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.