Subject: Recent changes to draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 21:40:42 +0000

Barry kindly summarized his changes in -07. I though that they should be 
mentioned on the mailing list.

Barry Leiba wrote:

> I've just submitted an -07 draft, as agreed in Philadelphia, and 
> that's the version that should be reviewed for Last Call.  There are 
> three main changes:
>
> 1. In section 2.7, I changed a number of instances of "is" to "MUST 
> be" or "SHOULD be", as in 'The "From:" header field of the 
> notification message is set to [...].'
>
> 2. In section 2.7, I qualified Auto-Submitted as a trace field, and 
> specified that it MUST be placed above the Received fields that were 
> copied from the triggering message.  Now that Auto-Submitted is 
> referred to in two places, I created a new section, 2.7.1, that 
> specifies it.
>
> 3. I added two OPTIONAL parameters to auto-submitted (owner-email and 
> owner-token), and I changed the registry definition and the example 
> accordingly.

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 21:42:09 +0000

Alexey Melnikov wrote:

> Barry kindly summarized his changes in -07. I though that they should 
> be mentioned on the mailing list.
>
> Barry Leiba wrote:
>
Speaking as an individual WG participant: I disagree with some new 
SHOULDs (I think they must be MUSTs ;-)) and will post a separate 
message on this.