Subject: [Fwd: Last Call: draft-freed-sieve-environment (Sieve Email Filtering: Environment Extension) to Proposed Standard]

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 23:15:28 +0000

FYI.

Subject: Last Call: draft-freed-sieve-environment (Sieve Email Filtering: Environment Extension) to Proposed Standard
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 06:52:54 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: IETF Announcements <ietf-announce.ietf.org>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider 
the following document:

- 'Sieve Email Filtering: Environment Extension '
   <draft-freed-sieve-environment-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-04-11. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-freed-sieve-environment-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15895&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce