Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sieve-managesieve-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 12:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Protocol for Remotely Managing Sieve Scripts
	Author(s)       : A. Melnikov, T. Martin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-managesieve-01.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2008-11-01

Sieve scripts allow users to filter incoming email.  Message stores
are commonly sealed servers so users cannot log into them, yet users
must be able to update their scripts on them.  This document
describes a protocol "ManageSieve" for securely managing Sieve
scripts on a remote server.  This protocol allows a user to have
multiple scripts, and also alerts a user to syntactically flawed
scripts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-managesieve-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Patrick Ben Koetter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 13:36:46 +0100

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-managesieve-01.txt

I believe there's a typo in line 345 of draft-ietf-sieve-managesieve-01.txt:

"indended" should be "intended".

p@rick

-- 
state of mind
Agentur für Kommunikation, Design und Softwareentwicklung

Patrick Koetter            Tel: 089 45227227
Echinger Strasse 3         Fax: 089 45227226
85386 Eching               Web: http://www.state-of-mind.de

Amtsgericht München        Partnerschaftsregister PR 563

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 16:06:57 +0000

>"indended" should be "intended".
Fixed, thanks. (also in 3 other places - cut & pasted the same text).