Subject: modified text for sieve mime loop section

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 19:14:38 -0500

Regarding the multiple enclose issue with respect to the sieve mime loop
specification, here is the modified text I'm putting in to the doc based
on yesterday's WG meeting. Does anyone have comments/modifications?

	Tony Hansen
	[email-masked]

If multiple "enclose" actions are executed by a script, the message is
enclosed multiple times.  (If a Sieve script desires to choose between
different enclosures, or wants to delay the enclosure to the end of the
script, it can use variables with appropriate tests. <xref
target="RFC5229" />)

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 22:57:38 -0600

>script, it can use variables with appropriate tests. <xref
This looks good to me.

I would also change the following paragraph in Section 6:

OLD:
   A new Sieve action command is defined to allow an entire message to
   be enclosed as an attachment to a new message.  After enclosure,
   subsequent actions affecting the message header or content use the
   newly created message instead of the original message; this means
   that any use of a "replace" action or other similar actions should be
   executed before the "enclose" action.

NEW:
   A new Sieve action command is defined to allow an entire message to
   be enclosed as an attachment to a new message.  After enclosure,
   subsequent actions affecting the message header or content,
   as well as tests operating on the MIME structure or accessing
   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
   MIME header fields, use the
   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
   newly created message instead of the original message; this means
   that any use of a "replace" action or other similar actions should be
   executed before the "enclose" action.

To make it clear that tests might also be affected by the enclose action.

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 00:09:03 -0500

sounds good.

Anything else?

	Tony