Subject: [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-george-sieve-autoreply-00.txt]

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:08:42 +0100

Robins and I wrote a draft about using auto responders with presence 
tests and external lists. This version is quite raw, but hopefully 
people can get an idea on how various Sieve extensions can be combined 
together to satisfy use cases.

Feedback on the document would be appreciated. In particular I would 
like to know if people think that this should be an Informational 
document (as currently it doesn't define a Sieve extension), or whether 
it should be a Standard Track thing.

Subject: I-D Action:draft-george-sieve-autoreply-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Use of Presence Information with Auto Responder functionality
	Author(s)       : R. George, A. Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-george-sieve-autoreply-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-06-25

This document describes how Sieve email filtering language can be
used for automatically responding to an incoming electronic mail
messages based on the presence information of the user.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-george-sieve-autoreply-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt