Subject: Proposed agenda

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 00:07:28 -0400

Hi folks,
Below is a proposed agenda for the Stockholm meeting. If you have any 
additions or changes please let me know asap.

Also note that we have a 2 1/2 hour slot this time so I have been generous 
in assigning time to each item. I would really like to see issues with 
"active" drafts (include, imap/sieve, external-lists) all dealt with at the 
meeting.

Agenda

Document status review                                  (10 mins)
WG Status review                                        (10 mins)

Notary (draft-freed-sieve-notary-05)                    ( 5 mins)
Notify SIP (draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-01)     ( 5 mins)

Include (draft-sieve-include-02)                        (20 mins)
IMAP/SIEVE (draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-sieve-06)          (30 mins)
External lists (draft-melnikov-sieve-external-lists-02) (30 mins)
RegEx Discussion                                        (20 mins)

Auto-reply (draft-george-sieve-autoreply-00)            ( 5 mins)

EAI Issues                                              ( 5 mins)
Benefits of SIEVE                                       (10 mins)

=================================================================

Total:                                                  150 mins

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:14:06 +0100

Cyrus Daboo wrote:

> Also note that we have a 2 1/2 hour slot this time so I have been 
> generous in assigning time to each item. I would really like to see 
> issues with "active" drafts (include, imap/sieve, external-lists) all 
> dealt with at the meeting.

This looks fine to me.

> RegEx Discussion                                        (20 mins)

Is there an official draft now?