Subject: [sieve] external lists implementations current or planned

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 22:22:28 -0400

Hi folks,
In order to complete the shepherd write-up for 
draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-09.txt I need to know who has or is 
planning to implement this extension. Please reply to the mailing list or 
direct to me with details of what you have done or are planning to do with 
this extension. I need this information ASAP so we can send this draft on 
its way, so speedy responses will be appreciated, thanks.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

---

From: Robert Burrell Donkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 09:07:55 +0100

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 3:22 AM, Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]> wrote:
> draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-09.txt I need to know who has or is planning
> to implement this extension. Please reply to the mailing list or direct to
> me with details of what you have done or are planning to do with this
> extension. I need this information ASAP so we can send this draft on its
> way, so speedy responses will be appreciated, thanks.

Apache James (providing my recovery continues)

Robert