Subject: [sieve] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sieve-include-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 00:42:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Include Extension
	Author(s)       : Cyrus Daboo
                          Aaron Stone
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-include-08.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-07-08

   The Sieve Email Filtering &quot;include&quot; extension permits users to
   include one Sieve script inside another.  This can make managing
   large scripts or multiple sets of scripts much easier, and allows a
   site and its users to build up libraries of scripts.  Users are able
   to include their own personal scripts or site-wide scripts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-include-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-include-08.txt

---

From: Aaron Stone <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 01:11:00 -0700

This revision addresses comments from Barry, Stephan, year-old
comments from Alexey, and a bit of clarifying language from my own
read-through.

Aaron

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 12:42 AM,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> sieve mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sieve
>