Subject: [sieve] Proposed Agenda

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:27:34 -0400

Hi folks,
Our meeting is set for Wed, July 27, 15:10-16:10. Below is the proposed 
agenda. Let me know if any additions are needed.

Agenda

WG Status review                                        ( 5 mins)

Include (draft-ietf-sieve-include)                      ( 5 mins)
IMAP/SIEVE (draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve)                (10 mins)
Convert (draft-ietf-sieve-convert)                      (10 mins)
Notify SIP (draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message)        (10 mins)

WG Futures                                              (20 mins)

=================================================================

Total:                                                   60 mins

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:31:35 +0100

Cyrus Daboo wrote:

> Hi folks,
> Our meeting is set for Wed, July 27, 15:10-16:10. Below is the 
> proposed agenda. Let me know if any additions are needed.
>
> Agenda
>

This looks fine, assuming the draft goes into WGLC before Quebec.

---

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:34:45 -0400

Hi Alexey,

> This looks fine, assuming the draft goes into WGLC before Quebec.

I was about to ping Barry about that and ask him to go ahead with the WGLC 
on the -10 version of the draft. This message serves as the ping to Barry.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:40:22 -0400

> on the -10 version of the draft. This message serves as the ping to Barry.

Sorry; I forgot that you're a co-editor, and I'm doing the shepherding
on it.  Will put out a call now.

Barry

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:52:41 -0400

> Notify SIP (draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message)        (10 mins)

We have plenty of time from "WG Futures" to shift over to
notify-sip-message, if necessary.  I have a feeling it might be
necessary.  Please, everyone, if you haven't already done so, review
that document, and especially section 2.1 and its subsections, before
the meeting.  We'll need to bat this around and come up with a way of
dealing with it.

I have sent Ben Campbell a note asking him to review it and comment
also, and maybe he'll have an idea.  I'm sure he won't be in the WG
session, though.

Barry