Subject: [sieve] WGLC: draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 11:04:14 -0400

Hi folks,
This message initiates a Working Group Last Call on the Notify SIP 
extension 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message/>.

Please review this draft and post comments and approvals to this mailing 
list.

The WGLC will end in two weeks, on August 22nd.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

---

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 11:24:39 -0400

Hi folks,

> The WGLC will end in two weeks, on August 22nd.

The WGLC for this draft concluded a few days ago. I have not seen or 
received any comments on this document. I will be working on a write-up for 
the IESG soon, and would appreciate having feedback from the working group 
to include in that, as well as statements of interest from implementors.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo