Subject: [sieve] RFC 6468 on Sieve Notification Mechanism: SIP MESSAGE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:58:32 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6468

        Title:      Sieve Notification Mechanism: SIP MESSAGE 
        Author:     A. Melnikov, B. Leiba, K. Li
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 21331
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6468.txt

This document describes a profile of the Sieve extension for
notifications, to allow notifications to be sent over SIP MESSAGE.
[STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC