Subject: [sieve] Still looking for people to post reviews of draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate!

From: Aaron Stone <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 10:24:34 -0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Murray S. Kucherawy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jan 1, 2014 at 7:05 AM
Subject: REMINDER: Working Group Last Calls still open
To: IETF Apps Discuss <[email-masked]>

Colleagues,

I know many of us are busy or away possibly until next week.  This is just
a reminder that there are three documents in Working Group Last Call state,
extended for the holidays.  After two and a half weeks, there has been a
lot of commentary on one of them, a small amount on a second, and none on
the third.  Please remember to schedule some time to provide reviews and
commentary on all of them early in the new year so they can be advanced to
make room for new work.

The documents are:

draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate
draft-ietf-appsawg-rrvs-header-field
draft-ietf-appsawg-xml-mediatypes

Happy 2014 to everyone!

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair