Subject: Accept Credit Cards NOW!!!

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 17:11:38 +0000

jki0d9e
We help business owners accept credit cards!

Competitive Rates! Below Market Prices!

Our approval process is quick and simple!

We offer complete processing systems for your business:

*Internet
*Retail
*Mail Order
*Phone Order

Free information request form:
PLEASE VISIT

http://www.freewebdirect.net/merchantservices/

****************************************************************
Since you have received this message you have either responded
to one of our offers in the past or your address has been
registered with us.  If you wish to be removed please reply to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
****************************************************************

uio9c

******

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]