Subject: Transcription and Translation*****

From: [email-masked]
Date: 25 Aug 01 12:13:43 PM

Writers, publishers, small business owners, webmasters! 

Do you really want to have millions of new customers?

Speak their language - translate your book and/or website!

We have a large team of highly qualified, experienced and capable book and website 
translators who work together to produce the highest quality translation services 
available. 

If you do not want to miss this tremendous opportunity to expand your market, 
please contact us now! 

We translate to, and from all languages.

We also offer Transcription services:

Professionally transcribe your audio material into clear, concise printed material!

800 # Medical dictation services also available. 

We welcome your inquiries!  Please contact us at 412-521-9922

Business opportunities available.

This mailing was done by an independent mailing company, so please do not reply
to this email address. 

To be removed, [email-masked]

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]