Subject: More web traffic..

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:02:04 +0000

Triple   Your   Business  in   60  Days   or   Less !!
       Generate traffic to your website by the thousands!!!

       Have complete control on who receives your ad.
       Get thousands of Targeted visitors!!!

  Why it Works.
  Because you can deliver your message to millions of people for a
  fraction of the cost of conventional advertising. That's right it's less 
  than a classified ad that  would only reach a fraction of the audience.

  What we offer you.
  A complete turn-key operation for you.
     * Total Control- We can expose your product to hundreds of
          millions of people of your choosing.
   
     * Full Marketing Team - Our marketing team will help you create 
         an effective marketing piece for your campaign .

     * FREE use of software - we will provide you with state of the art 
        software specifcally designed  to contact all the prospects 
        you need.

     * 100% customer service and tech support .
        Your success is our success !!

    EASY As 1...2...3...
    It's easy to get started simply reply today and we will set 
    you up with this  fantastic  system, specifically designed for 
    "Your success on The Net"

    Call 702-242-5725

 To Unsubscribe to this email list, please go to  [email-masked]  
and type "ELIMINATE" in the subject line. Thank you.

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]