Subject: SUAv8: Management Messages

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 21:32:13 -0500

Section 4.2.1 states:

   Upon successful state changes resulting from reception of ASP Up, ASP 
   Down, ASP Active and ASP Inactive messages from a peer SUA, the SUA 
   layer SHOULD invoke corresponding M-ASP_UP, M-ASP_DOWN, M-ASP_ACTIVE 
   and M-ASP_INACTIVE, M-AS_ACTIVE, M-AS_INACTIVE, and M-AS_DOWN 
   indication primitives to the local Layer Management. 

Change "SHOULD" to "MAY" as management procedures are complete optional.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:49:33 +0300

Hi Brian,

> Change "SHOULD" to "MAY" as management procedures are 

Got it.

John

---