Subject: Missing text in REGISTRATION process

From: Jacques Rajchgod <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 13:29:04 -0500

M3UA-09, Page 80, Section 4.4.1 - Text is missing, as follows:

Section 4.4.1 says what happens if something is missing or unconfigured,
whilst a REGISTRATION activity is attempted.
The Section does not say what happens if everything is OK and same
REGISTRATION activity is attempted.

Curently, the text relates only to the following ideas:

1) What happens if the  received Routing Key matches an existing SGP Routing
Key entry, and the ASP is not currently included...
2) What happens if the Routing Key does not currently exist and the received
Routing Key data is valid and unique...
3) In either  case, the SGP returns a Registration Response message to the
ASP...(Notice the words "IN EITHER CASE"... Meaning two cases only)

The text then goes-on listing all the various "NOT" conditions that would
trigger rejections.
Nowhere is there a statement that says what happens if everything is OK - A
RK exists and the ASP is properly listed in the SG...and all is well...(Then
what?)

Suggest as follows:
a) First say what is supposed to happen ("All is well")
b) Then dive into the "NOT's"...

Jacques Rajchgod
MCI Worldcom
Next Generation System Evaluation
Tel: [972] 729-7180
E-mail: [email-masked]

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]