Subject: ALERT - Virus W32/Nimda.a@MM found; an attachment/message has bee n quarantined

From: "DSAVNARMADA001(Network Associates Anti-Virus - Mailbox Agent)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 06:23:43 +0530

Action Taken:
An attempt to disinfect the attachment was unsuccessful,
so the attachment was quarantined from the message and replaced with
a text file informing the recipient of the action taken. The infected
attachment
has been placed in the designated quarantine folder.
Please exercise extreme caution when handling the quarantined attachment

To:
sigtran

From:
[email-masked]

Sent:
217713584,29450868

Subject:
presentation grading

Attachment Details:-

Attachment Name: sample.exe
File: sample.exe
Infected? Yes
Repaired? No
Virus Name: W32/Nimda.a@MM

Attachment Name: 
File: 
Infected? No
Repaired? No
Virus Name: 

***********************************************************************
Disclaimer: 
This document is intended for transmission to the named recipient only.  If
you are not that person, you should note that legal rights reside in this
document and you are not authorized to access, read, disclose, copy, use or
otherwise deal with it and any such actions are prohibited and may be
unlawful. The views expressed in this document are not necessarily those of
HCL Technologies Ltd. Notice is hereby given that no representation,
contract or other binding obligation shall be created by this e-mail, which
must be interpreted accordingly. Any representations, contractual rights or
obligations shall be separately communicated in writing and signed in the
original by a duly authorized officer of the relevant company.
***********************************************************************

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]