Subject: SUAv8: ASP Up Procedures

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 21:37:09 -0500

Section 4.3.4.1 states:

   When an ASP enters the ASP-INACTIVE state from the ASP-DOWN state 
   towards an SGP the SUA MUST mark all SS7 destinations configured to 
   be reachable via this SGP as available. 

I take it this came over from M3UA, but it is no applicable in
M3UA either because the restart procedures are rather different.
This needs to be worded to work with SUA.  

Strike this sentence.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]