Subject: M3UA v9: Deregistration

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:01:35 -0500

Section 4.4.2 says:

  The deregistration procedure does not necessarily imply the deletion of
  Routing Key and Application Server configuration data at the SGP. Other 
  ASPs may continue to be associated with the Application Server, in 
  which case the Routing Key data MUST NOT be deleted.  If a  
  Deregistration results in no more ASPs in an Application Server, an SGP 
  MAY delete the Routing Key data.

The above text is not applicable to SGP by is applicable to SG.  A
particularl SGP is fully welcome to delete an RK whenever it feels
that it is no longer required, regarless of which ASPs are active
for the AS for other SGPs.  On an wholistic SG basis, the RK cannot
not be removed from all the SGP until the AS is inactive.

Change SGP to SG.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: "Javier Pastor-Balbas (ECE)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:33:10 +0200

I agree on changing it to SG to make it clearer.

Cheers // Javier.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Brian F. G. Bidulock [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 11:02 PM
> To: sigtran
> Subject: M3UA v9: Deregistration
> 
> 
> Section 4.4.2 says:
> 
> You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: 
> [email-masked]
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to 
> [email-masked]
> 

---