Subject: Re: Upper Limit

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 04:23:37 -0500

Vaibhav,

An SG can act as multiple SS7 signalling points in multiple SS7
networks.  There is practically no upper limit on the number of
networks to which an SG can belong.

--brian

[email-masked] wrote:                      (Fri, 19 Oct 2001 09:57:38)
> 
>    Hi
>        Is there any upper limit on the number of networks(national or
>    international) to which a SG can belong to? Does it depend on the two
>    bit network indicator value(so the max value is 4) or are there some
>    other parameters?
>    

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]