Subject: resend: M3UA v9 correction(s)

From: "Schantz, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:52:07 -0700

Its been 2 1/2 hours since I sent this out and it has not come back.
Hence I'm trying again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

Greg & Javier,

First: I'll give you a technical correction:

   Section 3.4.1 DUNA

     It is optional to send an Affected Point Code parameter with more
     than one Affected PC but it is mandatory to receive it. All the
     Affected PCs included must be within the same Routing Context.
     Including multiple Affected PCs may be useful when reception of an
     MTP3 management message or a linkset event simultaneously affects
     the availability status of a list of destinations at an SG.

"Routing Context" was added and "Network Appearance" was deleted.  Both
must appear in the sentence since the RC and NA (when present) would
apply to all the PCs in the list in the message.

Second:  Could you spell my last name correctly.

Third:  This is editorial but there is some document duplication in
section 3.3.  Section 3.3 and the first part of section 3.3.1 appear
twice.

This is what I have found from a quick look at the document.  The
document looks good.

John Schantz

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]