Subject: m2pa : when link performance is inadequate

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 23:05:23 +0530

Hi Tom and all,
                     In section 4.1.3 of m2pa03 it is written that

"When the proving period timer T2 expires, M2PA shall determine the
association's performance as described in section 4.1.6 Error
Monitoring. If the association's performance is inadequate, M2PA shall
report to MTP3 that the link is out of service. M2PA should leave the
association established. M2PA waits for MTP3 to initiate the alignment
procedure again."

At this time when association's performance is inadequate M2PA should close the
association and start making new association.
as draft also says in 4.1.6(Error Monitoring).

thanks and regards
Manish Sharma

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 19:39:15 +0200

Dear all,

why should a new association encounter 'better' conditions than the
existing association?

Best regards
Michael

On Friday, October 12, 2001, at 07:35  Uhr, [email-masked] wrote:

> You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: 
> [email-masked]
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-
> [email-masked]
>
[email-masked]

---