Subject: SUAv8: Primitives

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 21:31:01 -0500

Section 4.1.1 states:

   When there is no Routing Key match, or only a partial match, for an 
   incoming SS7 message, a default treatment MUST be specified.  

Change "MUST" to "MAY".  How SS7 messages are treated in the NIF
is completely up to the implemetnation.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:49:32 +0300

Hi Brian,

> is completely up to the implemetnation.

OK, I will make the change.

John

---