Subject: Scope

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:13:58 -0500

Section 1.1 says:

  There is a need for Switched Circuit Network (SCN) signalling protocol 
  delivery from an SS7 Signalling Gateway (SG) to a Media Gateway 
  Controller (MGC) or IP-resident Database as described in the Framework 
  Architecture for Signalling Transport [1].  The delivery mechanism 
  SHOULD meet the following criteria: 

This is an inappropriate use of "SHOULD".  Please change
"SHOULD" to "should".

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]