Subject: Registration Response

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 17:37:26 -0500

Section 3.6.2 says:

   for a single Routing Key in an REG REQ message.  The number of 
   results in a single REG RSP message MAY be anywhere from one to the 
   total number of number of Routing Key parameters found in the 
   corresponding REG REQ message. Where multiple REG RSP messages are 

I think it is pretty clear that the number of results in the REG RSP
"MUST" be between 1 and the total number of RK parameters found in
the corresponding REG REQ.

Change MAY to MUST.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]