Subject: Procedural Question for SUA (& M3UA as well)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:34:42 +0300

Hi Lyndon,

I have a procedural question on SUA.  As SUA has past last call
& be re-issued, can we send it to the IESG for review?  

Relevant documents can be found here, along with the list of
issues raised during last call.  All of the issues should be
resolved in version 8.

http://www-nrc.nokia.com/sua/sua.htm

Furthermore, unless someone has any objections, I suggest that
M3UA be sent to the IESG as well.  I think that by sending both
SUA & M3UA at the same time, we can address some common issues
one time.  The authors of M3UA & SUA have spent much time
co-ordinating with each other and the documents.  I think it 
would be most useful to continue this.

Additionally, I suggest we try to handle any issues found
with the drafts in an organized fashion.  Perhaps a tag of
[editorial] and a tag of [technical] should be added to the
subject lines of issues raised - in order to assist the editors.

thanks,
John

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: Lyndon Ong <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 16:10:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi John,

I think with both SUA and M3UA it is a matter of
whether the group agrees that the specifications are
ready, there is no requirement for another Working
Group Last Call.  If there is a lot to fix up, 
however, it might be worthwhile doing one more
reissue before asking for IESG review.

So far, most of the comments seem to be specific text
comments (many MUST vs. may, etc.)  People seem to be
devoting a good deal of time to careful review of the
text, which is great.

Assuming the comments tail off as people complete
review of the text, we can assess the next step early
next week.

Cheers,

L. Ong

--- [email-masked] wrote:
> You are currently subscribed to sigtran as:
> [email-masked]
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
[email-masked]

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Make a great connection at Yahoo! Personals.
http://personals.yahoo.com

---