Subject: Stream for Management Messages

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 21:34:02 -0500

Section 4.2.1 states:

   with sequenced delivery to ensure ordering.  All non-Transfer 
   messages, with the exception of ASPTM, BEAT and BEAT Ack messages 
   SHOULD be sent on SCTP stream '0'.  ASPTM messages MAY be sent on one 

Change "SHOULD" to "MUST" so that implemetnations do not have to
look for management messages on other streams.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:49:31 +0300

Hi Brian,

> look for management messages on other streams.

Consider it done.

John

---