Subject: Examples

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:10:28 -0500

Section 5.2.3 says:

  Note: The Deregistration procedure MUST be used if the ASP/IPSP 
  previously used the Registration procedures for configuration 
  within the Application Server/IPS.  ASP Inactive and Deregister 
  messages exchanges may contain multiple Routing Contexts.

Not only does it not make sense to place a requirement in an example
section, but this "MUST" does not make sense either.  Surely the
implemenation can use the ASP Down procedure at any time in place
of the deregistration procedure to effect deregistration.  Remove
this must.

Change "MUST" to "will typically".

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]