Subject: M3UA v9: Traffic Mode Type

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:22:32 -0500

Section 3.7.1 says:

   Within a particular Routing Context, Override, Loadshare and 
   Broadcast MUST NOT be mixed.

Please downgrade MUST NOT to SHOULD NOT.  If implementations know
what they are doing, they can allow mixed modes.  This is particularly
important as there is an extension draft in the wings for mixed-mode
(loadshare and broadcast; i.e., striped and mirrored) operation.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]