Subject: SUAv8: ASP Down Procedures

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 01:59:09 -0500

Resend...

Section 4.3.4.2 states:

   Whether the ASP is permanently removed from any AS is a function of 
   configuration management.  In the case where the ASP previously used 
   the Registration procedures (see Section 4.3.5) to register within 
   Application Servers but has not deregistered from all of them prior 
   to sending the ASP Down message, the SGP SHOULD consider the ASP as 
   Deregistered in all Application Servers that it is still a member. 

Change "SHOULD" to "MUST" per comments for M3UA.

--brian

(Note: there is no section 4.3.4.3)
-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 14:10:15 +0300

Hi Brian,

> (Note: there is no section 4.3.4.3)

Got both of them.  

Thanks,
John

---