Subject: M3UA v9: ASP Up Procedures

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:37:46 -0500

Section 4.3.4.1 says:

  At the ASP, the ASP Up Ack message received is not acknowledged. Layer 
  Management is informed with an M-ASP_UP confirm primitive.  When an ASP
  enters the ASP-Inactive state from the ASP-Down state towards an SGP 
  the M3UA MUST mark all SS7 destinations configured to be reachable via 
  this SGP as available.

This MUST and the the marking of the SS7 destinations is no longer applicable
with the revised restart procedures.  Remove the last seentence from this
paragraph or reword to match the restart procedures.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]