Subject: M3UA v9: Examples

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 17:57:52 -0500

Section 5.1.2 says:

  would use an Override mode. The SGP MAY start sending any 
  relevant DUNA, DRST and SCON messages to ASPs as soon as they 
  enter the ASP-INACTIVE state.

This has no business here and is in conflict with MTP Restart
procedures.  The SGP should only send this information in accordance
with the MTP restart procedures.

Remove this sentence.  Perhaps reference MTP Restart.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]