Subject: SUAv8: Editorial - repeated paragraph

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 21:10:02 -0500

The paragraph concerning "Destination Status Unknown" is repeated
in section 3.9.12.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:49:27 +0300

Hi Brian,

> The paragraph concerning "Destination Status Unknown" is repeated

Duplciation removed.

John

---