Subject: SUA-09: Stream Mapping

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 21:59:22 -0600

SUA-09: Section 1.5.4 says:

>>  SUA SHOULD NOT use stream 0 for SUA management messages.  It is 
>>  OPTIONAL that sequenced delivery be used to preserve the order of    
>>  management message delivery." 

SUA-09: Section 4.5.1 says:

>>  DUNA, DAVA, SCON, and DRST messages MUST be sent sequentially and 
>>  processed at the receiver in the order sent.  SCTP stream "0" is used 
>>  to provide the sequencing. The only exception to this is if the 
>>  international congestion method (see Q.704) is used.  If so, the 
>>  Unordered bit in the SCTP DATA chunk MAY be used for the SCON 
>>  message. 

Please rewrite section 4.5.1 to be consistent with the requirements in
Section 1.5.4.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]