Subject: m3ua and sua now available

From: "Ong, Lyndon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 09:19:58 -0800

Folks,

I must have missed the announcement on M3UA, but both M3UAv10 and SUAv9 are
now out
on the IETF server.  Please have a good look at them to see if there are any
critical problems,
if not I will ask that they be put on the IESG schedule for IESG/IETF review
at the end of the
week.

Minor comments can be noted and treated during IETF Last Call - there is a
great deal of
interest in these protocols from outside groups (who have been waiting
patiently for them to
clear the IETF process) and we should if at all possible push them forward.

Thanks very much for your help.

Cheers,

L. Ong

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]