Subject: Are there any other devices to support Sigtran?

From: SND Xie YiJie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:08:16 +0800

Hello,
 
Is there any difference function between MEGACO/SIP and ISUP/Sigtran?
I know the main function of Sigtran is to support siganlling between SG
and MGC which used to support PSTN call. And MEGACO and SIP are used to
support VoIP on MG.
 
But Is there any plan to define some new SS7 MSU and new parameters in
order to support VoIP, such as INVITE message and ADD message? If
possible, all signalling can base on Sigtran/SCTP/IP.

Another Question:

Is there any test case or application using M2PA? Which company's
porduct?

Thanks to anybody can reply me!

Yours sincerely 
Yijie Xie 

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]