Subject: M3UA 10 : Duplicity in Error codes

From: "Vats, Umesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 14:34:28 -0800

Hi  folks

In section 3.8.1,  following  errocode is given. 

First 1, 
The "Invalid Routing Context" error is sent if a message is received 
from a peer with an invalid (unconfigured) Routing Context value, or 
if a message is received from a peer without a Routing Context 
parameter and it is not known by configuration data which 
Application Servers are referenced.  For this error, the invalid Routing
Context(s) MUST be included in the Error message.

The explanation above needs to be corrected like this :

The "Invalid Routing Context" error is sent if a message is received 
from a peer with an invalid (unconfigured) Routing Context value.  
For this error, the invalid Routing Context(s) MUST be included in the 
Error message.

For the other case where no RC is received, separate error message
is "No Configured AS for ASP" is already present.

Umesh

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]