Subject: GPL'd M2PA Implementation

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 13:15:32 -0600

All,

OpenSS7 is pleased to announce a GPL'd implementation of M2PA
that conforms to 73 applicable Q.781 test cases and implements
the acknowledgement and out-of-service extensions that might
appear in draft-ietf-sigtran-m2pa-04.txt

The implementation is based on our LiS STREAMS implementation
of RFC 2960 SCTP which was also released under GPL in Nov.

Software can be obtained from our downloads page at:

   http://www.openss7.org/download.html

A detailed discussion of the test cases that were applied to
this implementation will be submitted to the draft editor next
week as draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2patest-00.txt and describes
the applicable (modified) Q.781 test cases.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]