Subject: [Sigtran] Re: SCTP MIB

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:00:37 +0100

>>>>> Maria-Carmen Belinchon writes:

Maria-Carmen> OK, if everyone agrees on this estrucutre as the
Maria-Carmen> most appropiate, I don't have any objection, but let me
Maria-Carmen> put 1st the Statistics, then parameters, and then
Maria-Carmen> tables, so any other added table will be placed after
Maria-Carmen> the last table:

Fine with me.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder      University of Osnabrueck
<[email-masked]>       Dept. of Mathematics and Computer Science
Phone: +49 541 969 2483    Albrechtstr. 28, 49069 Osnabrueck, Germany
Fax:   +49 541 969 2770    <http://www.informatik.uni-osnabrueck.de/>

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran