Subject: [Sigtran] iua aspup in state asp-active at sg

From: "Nahar,virendra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 02:10:55 +0530

hi
In m3ua12,txt
If an ASP Up message is received and internally the remote ASP is in
the ASP-ACTIVE state, an ASP Up Ack message is returned, as well as an
Error message ("Unexpected Message), and the remote ASP state is
changed to ASP-INACTIVE in all relevant Application Servers.

    Does the same hols for IUA also.

Thanks
nahar

--
Virendra Nahar
HCL-Technologies Ltd
Networking Systems Lab
51, Jawaharlal Nehru Road
Guindy Industrial Estate,
Ekkatuthangal,
Chennai - 600 097.
Phone Off : +91 44 233 4174 or +91 44 233 4181(extn:261,218)
mailto:[email-masked]
############################################################
"He who has a why for life can put with any how."
                             Frederick Nietzsche
############################################################

---

From: Ken Morneault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 16:39:57 -0500

Yes, please see:

draft-morneault-sigtran-iua-issues-01.txt

Regards,

Ken

At 02:10 AM 3/5/2002 +0530, Nahar,virendra wrote:
><mailto:[email-masked]>mailto:[email-masked] 

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran