Subject: [Sigtran] Upcoming Sigtran Plugtest

From: Ken Morneault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:29:51 -0400

All:

I just wanted to remind you that the registration cutoff (signing
up, not payment) for the Sigtran Plugtest is October 4th.  
Please go to the following site for more information:

http://www.etsi.org/plugtests/02UpcomingEvents/SIGTRAN/sigtran_home.htm

Also, we will need to generate test specifications for the plugtest.
Any volunteers?

Regards,

Ken

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:51:22 -0600

Ken,

I'll volunteer.

Also, I'm about to submit an update to the M2PA conformance test
draft to the Internet Draft editor.  Unitl they appear on the IETF
servers, you can get them at:

http://www.openss7.org/docs/draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-test-02.txt
http://www.openss7.org/docs/draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-test-02.ps
http://www.openss7.org/docs/draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-test-02.pdf

Other M2PA specs are available from our SIGTRAN pages at:

http://www.openss7.org/sigtran.html

I have tested our (GPL'd) M2PA implementation to the above test
specs and it will be available for download soon from

http://www.openss7.org/download.html

--brian

Ken Morneault wrote:                              (Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:29:51)

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/

---

From: Ken Morneault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:24:51 -0400

Brian,

Thanks for volunteering.  Which other conformance test plans
are you interested in writing? 

Regards,

Ken

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 06:35:20 -0600

Ken,

M2UA and on up the stack.  I anyone else writing test plans?

--brian

Ken Morneault wrote:                                (Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:24:51)