Subject: [Sigtran] draft-ietf-sigtran-security-03.txt

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:29:20 +0200

Dear all,

a new version of draft-ietf-sigtran-security-03.txt has been
submitted to the IETF.

What is new?

- Editorial changes have been made to reflect the comments during IETS 
review.
- A TLS session upgrade procedure is described now.

The document is also available at
http://www.sctp.de/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sigtran-security-03.txt

Best regards
Michael

---------------------
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran