Subject: [Sigtran] I-D ACTION:draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-test-03.txt,.ps,.pdf

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 15:28:24 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: SS7 MTP2-User Peer-to-Peer Adaptation Layer Test 
                          Specifications M2PA-TEST
	Author(s)	: B. Bidulock
	Filename	: draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-test-03.txt,.ps,.pdf
	Pages		: 136
	Date		: 2003-8-1
	
This Internet Draft provides information for the Internet community
on test cases for testing the SS7 M2P2-User Peer-to-Peer Adaptation
Layer [M2PA06] based on the conformance test specifications for SS7
MTP Level 2 [Q.781].
This memo describes the test environment and a detailed description
of test cases for validation, compatibility and interoperability
testing of the M2PA protocol implemented on the foundation of ITU SS7
MTP Signalling Links [Q.703].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-test-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-test-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-test-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.