Subject: [Sigtran] RE: M2PA Last Call Comment

From: "Nitin Vairagare" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 10:22:43 -0500

Tom,

Do we have updated M2PA text available somewhere after the 
Last call discussion?

Thanks,
Nitin

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: Tom George <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 10:39:13 -0500

Nitin,

No, I do not have the text posted anywhere. I have been showing the 
corrected text with each comment. When I am done with the last comment, 
I will post it to the list.

tomG.

-- 
* Tom George       PB7-24001 (near B-21)      [email-masked]  *
* 972-519-3168   Intranet:  http://www.ssd.usa.alcatel.com/~tgeorge/  *
* Alcatel;  3400 West Plano Pkwy,  MS PB7-SWPRO;  Plano, Texas 75075  *
*   I actively disclaim speaking for Alcatel.  I do not purport to    *
*   advertise or represent its position, operations, or activities.   *