Subject: [Sigtran] (M2PA) What Outstanding Issues are Holding Up Draft v10 and Last Call #3 (or is it #4?)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 07:34:38 -0400

Hello All,

I am curious: What is the list of unresolved issues that is preventing the
release of M2PA draft v10 and last call #3 (or is it #4.... I've lost
track)?
Are there any outstanding issues that cannot be resolved post-RFC with
an 'M2PA Implementor's Guide' similar to M3UA?

When can we expect draft v10 or the RFC?

Regards,

Jeff

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: Tom George <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:24:17 -0500

Jeff,

Just the issue about LS PO and LS PR on stream 1.

tomG.

-- 
* Tom George       PB7-24001 (near B-21)      [email-masked]  *
* 972-519-3168   Intranet:  http://www.ssd.usa.alcatel.com/~tgeorge/  *
*   I actively disclaim speaking for Alcatel.  I do not purport to    *
*   advertise or represent its position, operations, or activities.   *