Subject: [Sigtran] M3UA IG05 :Response to ASPIA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:41:08 +0530

Hi

  The section 3.9 of M3UA IG05 mentions the "Error-No configured
  AS for ASP"  to be sent to the peer if the RC is missing and its
specification
  is required as per the configuration .

   What will be such a configuration?
   Is it  that the above configuration being reffered to is an ASPserving
multiple
  ASs and requiring RC to identify AS for which the traffic is to be
deactivated.?

  Please comment.

 Thanks and Regards
 Anjali
 www.hssworld.com
 Hughes Software Systems

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information and
should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is
intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or
disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this
email including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:01:58 -0600

agurmukhani,

[email-masked] wrote:                                                 (Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:41:08)
>   ASs and requiring RC to identify AS for which the traffic is to be

Yes.

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/