Subject: [Sigtran] SUA v15: Parameter tags

From: "Barry Nagelberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:13:21 -0400

Can we standardize the parameter tag values across SUA and M3UA?
There are several common parameters that have different tag values, causing
unnecessary processing:

                                 M3UA                 SUA

Network Appearance               0x200                0x10d
User/Cause                       0x204                0x10c
Congestion Indications           0x205                0x118
Routing Key                      0x207                0x10e
Registration Result              0x208                0x0014
Deregistration Result            0x209                0x0015
Local Routing Key Identifier     0x20a			0x0018
Registration Status              0x212                0x0016
Deregistration Status            0x213                0x0017

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:21:47 -0600

Barry,

M3UA wouldn't change and its a little late to change M3UA now.

--brian

Barry Nagelberg wrote:                                                               (Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:13:21)

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/