Subject: [Sigtran] I-D ACTION:draft-agurmukhani-test-spec-sua-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 18:18:09 +0530

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

      Title       : SS7 SCCP-User Adaptation Layer (SUA) Conformance Test
                              plan
      Author(s)   : A. Gurmukhani, D. Aggarwal
      Filename    : draft-agurmukhani-test-spec-sua-00.txt
      Pages       : 176
      Date        : 2003-8-29

This document presents the test specification for SUA(SCCP User
Adaptation layer )protocol, which can be used to test SUA
implementations for conformance to the protocol definition. The
list of tests is exhaustive and covers almost all the categories
of test. This draft can also be used in conjunction with SUA
specification by implementers of protocol as  implementers guide,
as the pictorial representation of various scenarios help easy
understanding of the protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-agurmukhani-test-spec-sua-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
      "get draft-agurmukhani-test-spec-sua-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
      [email-masked].
In the body type:
      "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-agurmukhani-test-spec-sua-00.txt".

NOTE: The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
      MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
      feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
      command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
      a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
      exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
      "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
      up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
      how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-agurmukhani-test-spec-sua-00.txt>

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information and
should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is
intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or
disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this
email including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran