Subject: Re: [Sigtran] Sigtran Plugtest - DAY 2-5: network appearance

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:50:32 +0530

Hi all,
    There was another issue regarding network appearance.In registration
request message what network appearance value should ASP use to send
registeration request to SGP.Since at that point AS does not exist at
SGP.How should network appearance be coordinated in that case.Suggestion
was that network appearance should be configured at SGP before sending REG
REQ message from ASP with the given network appearance.
Please comment.

Regards
Kamesh Kaul
www.hssworld.com
Hughes Software Systems

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information and
should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is
intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or
disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this
email including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Tolga Asveren" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:21:36 -0400

Hi Kamesh,

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 8:21 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: Ken Morneault
> Subject: Re: [Sigtran] Sigtran Plugtest - DAY 2-5: network appearance
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Hi all,
[TOLGA]This is how it was intended to work, otherwise there is no way to
uniquesly fdefine the desired traffic range for AS -and probably the only
case where NA is really mandatory for all of the implementations-.