Subject: [Sigtran] M2PA: Draft Comparisons

From: "May, Howard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:21:50 +0100

Hi,

Presuming that M2PA Draft version 13 is still set to be adopted as the
RFC version I would like to ask if there have been published comparisons
of draft version 13 with previous draft versions.

 - while I'm here I guess I could ask if there is an expectation of when
the RFC will be published?

Best Regards

Howard May

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: Tom George <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:28:06 -0500

When I released each draft version, I posted a list of the changes from 
the previous version. I appended the one for version 13 below. You will 
have to go back in the archives for this mail list and find them, since 
I don't have the files now.

The draft is in the RFC editor's queue. Don't have an estimated RFC date.

tomG.

May, Howard wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 

List of comments on M2PA draft version 12.
Tom George
02/18/2005

Here is my list of comments on M2PA draft version 12 and how they were
incorporated into version 13.

=====================================================================

01. 02/14/05 Sam Hartman.

     Comment on IESG comment page
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=
     view_id&dTag=6107&rfc_flag=0

     Remove last paragraph of section 6 Security that begins, "When
     M2PA is running in professionally managed corporate or service
     provider network..."

     A: Removed. Also removed reference to RFC 2196 since that is the
     only place it was cited.

02. 02/17/05 Tom George.

     Update references.

     A: [Security] is now [RFC3788].

03. 02/17/05 Tom George.

     Update author information.

     A: Tom George is no longer with Alcatel.

04. 02/21/05 Dinara Suleymanova

     Add this IPR statement to the first page:

     By submitting this Internet-Draft, I certify that any applicable
     patent or other IPR claims of which I am aware have been
     disclosed, or will be disclosed, and any of which I become aware
     will be disclosed, in accordance with RFC 3668.

     A: Added and resubmitted.

=====================================================================

-- 
Tom George in Plano, TX

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:48:33 -0600

Tom,

Gosh, and it *only* took 3 years from IESG submission to get there!

--brian

Tom George wrote:                             (Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:28:06)

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/