Subject: keep adding 2 ur funky blog haha.

From: "Polly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 05:08:23 +0200

CHFR Climbs Another 20.5% As 8 New Distributors Come On Board!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.41 UP 20.5%

CHFR is steady climbing this week as they announce their expansion with
8 new distributors. Up 9.6% Monday and another 20.5% Tuesday, this one
is making investors steady money. Read the news and get on CHFR first
thing Wednesday!

We passed boats full of rice husks, huge loads of soil being pushed by
boat transporting to a building site.
Jill was very impressed.
Jill was very impressed.
The falls were more like streams (not very big) but the scenery was
really nice and we made it to the top. Ate Pizza and Mudcake for dinner.
The honking of horns from traffic starts at 5. Eventually they locked 9
people in the back and drove off.
Vietnam Airlines have a camera on the nose of the plane, which is shown
on screens, during take off and landing. So we hired a car and driver to
drive us 15kms north of NhaTrang to a ferry where we crossed to Monkey
Island.
30 waiting for sleeper train at 8. They had a go on the jetski together,
then Sarah took Meagan around and managed to chuck her off the back. We
returned to the Saigon to look at the War Remnants Museum.
Then decided we didn't want to see monkeys anymore we did a quick walk
around the island.
We set off up a track, then up rocks which became steeper and more
difficult, past a few rock pools.
Of course we had it for dinner.
45am, we travelled by bus to the  Mekong Delta.
Went out to Sailing Cub, a beautiful resteraunt right on Nha Trang beach
 for supurb dinner again.
Ray have you tried the local food from the street vendors yet?
Think I should be a boat person backwards.
lottsa love and best wishes. Had yum Vietnamese fish in banana leaves
for dinner.
My Son is Hindu temple complex, (once about 70 buildings) a site where
the Champa dynasty worshiped twice a year.