Subject: [Sigtran] a query related to multi-homed feature about sctp using vrf

From: "li suozhu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 22:41:01 +0800

Hi All, 

I have a query  related to multi-homed feature about sctp when using vrf.

There are two endpoints ,endpoint-1 and endpoint-2,Endpoint-1 has 2 
interfaces with same IP address but differents vrf( IP1-vrf 1, IP1-vrf2) 
,while endpoint-2 has 2 interfaces with IP2-vrf 1 and IP3-vrf 2 seprately.
In this case ,I want to know what the IPv4 Address Parameter will be ,in 
INIT (endpoint-1 is client)or INIT ACK(endpoint-1 is server) chunk ,Only 
one IPv4 Address or Two same IPv4 Address? and how can a sctp endpoint know 
vrf about a IP address ?

Could someone explain right solution?
 
Best regards,

Li

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

_________________________________________________________________
免费下载 MSN Explorer:   http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/  

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 09:15:28 -0600

li,

What's a vrf?

--brian

li suozhu wrote:                                   (Wed, 01 Aug 2007 22:41:01)

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/