Subject: [Simple] draft-rosenberg-simple-components-00.txt (Realtime Authorization)

From: "Li Hua Tang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:11:34 +0800

Jonathan,

Thanks for your indication to user presence status. I find related
definition in RFC2778.

One more question about realtime authorization.

If the presentity has subscribed for winfo event, the PS can send the
pending wacther status to the presentity to ask for authorization. But if
the presentity didn't do so at early time, how can the PS notify it of a
waiting authorization? I read the draft about QAUTH, but it seems a too old
draft and I don't know whether it's still valid (or adopted by other
vendors) now?

Best regards,

Tang Lihua
Research Member, Infrastructure Technology
IBM China Research Lab.
Phone: (8610)62986677-542 Tie line: 905-542
Email:  [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
simple mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.dynamicsoft.com/mailman/listinfo/simple