Subject: [Simple] Is there any sip draft for presence status?

From: "Li Hua Tang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 09:32:24 +0800

Hi all,

I wonder if there is some sip draft to define user presence status, such as
available/do-not-disturb/away/offline/invisible etc. I think we need a
standard
to describe it.

Best regards,

Tang Lihua
Email:  [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
simple mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.dynamicsoft.com/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:27:56 -0500

See:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-impp-cpim-pidf-01.txt

which is the mandatory presence document format for SIMPLE.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com
_______________________________________________
simple mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.dynamicsoft.com/mailman/listinfo/simple