Subject: [Simple] RFCs / Drafts for Presence

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:52:59 +0100

Hello,

I would like to know which RFCs or drafts are availables to study the SIp Presence.

I have found the RFC 2778: A Model for Presence and Instant Messaging and the
draft-ietf-simple-presence-10.txt: A Presence Event Package for the Session Initiation Protocol
(SIP).

I was in the following weg page that has Presence Drafts, but almost all the links are olds:
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip/drafts_presence.html

Is there any more RFCs or Drafts?

Thanks in advance,

Hector

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Confidencialidad

Este  correo  electrónico  y,  en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, contiene información de
carácter  confidencial  exclusivamente  dirigida  a  su  destinatario o destinatarios y propiedad de
Vodafone  España.  Queda  prohibida  su  divulgación,  copia o distribución a terceros sin la previa
autorización  escrita  de  Vodafone España, en virtud de la legislación vigente. En el caso de haber
recibido  este  correo  electrónico  por error, se ruega notificar inmediatamente esta circunstancia
mediante reenvío a la dirección electrónica del remitente y la destrucción del mismo.

Confidentiality

The  information in this e-mail and in any attachments is classified as Vodafone España Confidential
and  Proprietary Information and solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). You are
hereby  notified  that  any  dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is prohibited
without  the  prior  written consent of Vodafone España and it is strictly prohibited by law. If you
have received this communication by error, please, notify the sender by replying e-mail.

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:47:44 -0500

You can find a list at:

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/simple-charter.html

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:47:44 -0500

You can find a list at:

-Jonathan R.