Subject: [Simple] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-simple-filter-format-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:35:55 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: An Extensible Markup Language (XML) Based Format 
			  for Event Notification Filtering
	Author(s)	: H. Khartabil, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-simple-filter-format-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2004-6-25
	
The SIP event notification framework describes the usage of the
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for subscriptions and notifications
   of changes to a state of a resource. The document does not describe a
   mechanism of how filtering of event notification information can be
   achieved.

   In order to enable this, a format is needed to enable the subscriber
   to choose when notifications are to be sent to it and what they are
   to contain. This document presents a solution in the form of an XML
   document format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-filter-format-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-simple-filter-format-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-filter-format-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple