Subject: [Simple] XCAP directory I-D

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 17:56:22 +0300

Hi:

I have just submitted an I-D that proposes a solution to get an XCAP 
directory of XML documents. While the draft is published, you can fetch 
a copy from:

http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/draft-garcia-simple-xcap-directory-00.html
http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/draft-garcia-simple-xcap-directory-00.txt

This is related to a recent post we saw a few days ago where we got an 
indication that the requirement for an XCAP client to retrieve a 
directory of XML documents have been identified in the Open Mobile 
Alliance.

Comments?

- Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
Nokia Research Center      Helsinki, Finland

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple