Subject: [Simple] Reminder: OMA (Open Mobile Alliance) Ad-Hoc Meeting on 3/9/05

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 17:49:14 -0600

Just a reminder, and please pardon the wide distribution. But I've 
gotten enough requests for a repeat to arguably justify it . . .

There is an ad-hoc meeting at IETF 62 to discuss issues and common 
interests with the Open Mobile Alliance, or OMA. OMA is currently 
building mobile systems specifications for things like push-to-talk and 
mobile presence using the output of our works, as well as others.

We''ll discuss a little of how OMA is using our protocols and discuss 
some drafts that

The meeting will be in the Rochester room on the 3rd floor of the 
Minneapolis Hilton from 1730-1930 on Wednesday March 9, 2005.

The room supposedly seats 70. The preliminary counts showed about 40 
people might attend. Cisco (an OMA board member) has ordered box meals 
for 45 people (with a few vegetarian). If you show up late, you'll 
probably want to bring your own snack.

Thanks,

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple