Subject: [Simple] XUpdate

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 11:08:48 -0500

http://www.xmldatabases.org/projects/XUpdate-UseCases/

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jari Urpalainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:11:06 +0200

> http://www.xmldatabases.org/projects/XUpdate-UseCases/

I have referred to this interface a couple of times during the 
development of xcap, e,g.
<http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/simple/current/msg02204.html>. 
What I tried with my patch-ops i-d was to have similar semantics but 
with shorter and simpler logic (sure the 00 has a couple of 
bugs/deficiencies that are described in my presentation). I still have 
the opinion that too many i-d's are doing this type of xml patching 
without a common framework. Certainly we can continue this habit but it 
doesn't seem very optimal or elegant.
br,
Jari