Subject: [Simple] may-simple-xcap-alternative-00

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 13:03:47 -0800

You don't talk much about how you would uses DAV properties. Thoughts on
this?

It seems like as long as some of the specific fields that were needed as
search indexes where specified as properties in a given schema, we could do
all the searches that were needed.

Cullen

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:19:33 -0600

What indexes do you think are most needed?  You get the URI and the 
creation and modification dates for free.

thx,
-r