Subject: MUTUAL BENEFIT.

From: "DAVID LALAH." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 23:12:40 -0800

GOOD DAY,
HOW ARE YOU TODAY? WITH THIS I AM SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE AS A
PARTNER/CHANNEL IN A TRANSACTION WORTH 33.8 MILLION UNITED
STATES DOLLARS AND SUBSEQUENT INVESTMENTS PARTNERSHIP.
YOU SHALL BE PAID A 30% COMMISSION FOR ASSISTING IN THIS
REGARD. NOTE THAT THIS PROPOSAL WILL NOT IN ANY WAY INFRINGE
ON ANY LOCAL OR INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REGULATIONS AND YOUR
AREA OF PROFESSION IS OF NO RELEVANCE TO THE SUCCESSFUL
CONCLUSION OF THE TRANSACTION.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RECEIVING THIS FUND IN CASH ON MY
BEHALF,PLEASE REPLY ME ALONG WITH YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX
NUMBERS FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
REGARDS,
DAVID LALAH.
FOR FAMILY.
N.B. PLEASE REPLY VIA THIS CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL ACCOUNT:
[email-masked]