Subject: [Simple] Not able to get OK response for INVITE request

From: "Abu M. Muttalib" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 17:02:36 +0530

Hi,

I am registered to one VoIP server.

In the first log, named,
"arcor.outgoing.on.landline.from.xpro.selected.cap", I am successfully
registered to the Server and am able to make outgoing call to a PSTN no.

In the second log, named,
"arcor.outgoing.on.landline.from.device.selected.cap", though I am
successfully registered, I am not able to make an outgoing call to a PSTN
no.

I tried to analyze the logs but was not able to figure out why I am not
getting the 200 OK in the response of my INVITE request.

Any lead will be appreciated. Please help.

Regards and anticipation,
Abu.
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple