Subject: [Simple] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-loreto-simple-im-srv-label-00]

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:51:31 +0200

Hi,

I have submitted this draft to solve the fact discussed within this 
mailing list a couple of months ago
that only XMPP is recorded in the IANA registries for IM Protocol and 
Presence Protocols, but SIP/SIMPLE is not.

/sal

-------- Original Message --------

A new version of I-D, draft-loreto-simple-im-srv-label-00.txt has been successfuly submitted by Salvatore Loreto and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-loreto-simple-im-srv-label
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Registration of Instant Messaging SRV Protocol Label registry for SIP/SIMPLE protocol.
Creation_date:	 2008-01-23
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 6

Abstract:
This document registers with the IANA a new Instant Messaging SRV
Protocol Label registry for SIP/SIMPLE protocol as specified in
Address Resolution for Instant Messaging and Presence.  This SRV
Protocol Label indicates SIP/SIMPLE protocol as a protocol that will
be used to instantiate the instant messaging or presence operations.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple