Subject: [Simple] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-xmpp-presence-analysis-03.txt]

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:49:55 -0700

FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:40:01 -0500
Subject: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-xmpp-presence-analysis-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : Interdomain Presence Scaling Analysis for the 
Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-xmpp-presence-analysis-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-01-16

This document analyzes the network impact of presence sharing between
domains that federate using the Extensible Messaging and Presence
Protocol (XMPP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-presence-analysis-03.txt

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple