Subject: [Simple] WGLC: draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-08

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:22:31 -0400

Folks -

This is a Working Group Last Call for comments on
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-08.txt

The editor for draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff and draft-ietf-sip- 
xcapevent has indicated these drafts are ready for WGLC.
We're coordinating the LC time between the two working groups.

Please have your comments to the editor/list by three weeks from  
today (March 31,2008).

Thanks,

RjS

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:18:46 -0400

Please get your comments in on this draft as soon as you can. Be sure  
to send comments on the SIP draft to the SIP list as well.

RjS