Subject: [Simple] WGLC review of draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-08

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 21:04:53 -0500

(cross posting to SIP at request of SIMPLE chairs.)

Hi,

I just completed a slightly belated WGLC review of draft-ietf-simple- 
xcap-diff-08.

Caveat 1: I am absolutely the worst person in the IETF to review XML  
schema definitions. I hope someone who actually understands those is  
reviewing this draft.

Caveat 2: This draft is only useful if it advances in lockstep with  
the xcapevent draft in SIP. IMHO, If that draft gets significant  
revisions as a result of the WGLC, this draft should probably wait  
with it, as substantive changes there could conceivable have impact  
here.

Other than those caveats, I think this draft is ready to progress.

Thanks!

Ben.

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jari Urpalainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 13:08:12 +0300

ext Ben Campbell wrote:
> I just completed a slightly belated WGLC review of 
> draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-08.
>
well, at least these validate with <http://validate.openlaboratory.net>...
> with it, as substantive changes there could conceivable have impact here.
>
yep, these are definitely coupled anyways.

thanks, Jari