Subject: [Simple] I-D Action:draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 00:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) User Agent Capability Extension to Presence Information Data Format (PIDF)
	Author(s)       : M. Lonnfors, K. Kiss
	Filename        : draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext-10.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2008-05-14

Presence Information Data Format (PIDF) defines a common presence
data format for Common Profile for Presence (CPP) compliant Presence
protocols.  This memo defines an extension to represent SIP User
Agent capabilities in the Presence Information Document Format (PIDF)
compliant presence documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple