Subject: [Simple] Draft: Alternative connection model for MSRP (draft-blau-msrp-acm-00.txt)

From: "Christer Holmberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 23:36:43 +0200

Hi,

We've submitted a draft, describing an alternative connection model,
based on COMEDIA, for MSRP.

The draft does have similarities with draft-denis-simple-msrp-comedia.
However, we think there are some things missing/not taken into
consideration in that draft, related to COMEDIA. In addition this draft
also contains changes to the MSRP URI usage for addressing purpose, and
also describes ICE usage for MSRP. 
We've listed the differences between the drafts in chapter 5.

The draft can also be found at:

http://users.piuha.net/cholmber/drafts/draft-blau-msrp-acm-00.txt

Regards,

Christer
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple