Subject: [Simple] FW: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-chat-01.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:32:51 -0600

FYI.

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-chat-01.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): One-to-One Text Chat
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre, et al.
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-chat-01.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2008-06-25

This document defines a bi-directional protocol mapping for the
exchange of instant messages in the context of a one-to-one chat
session between a user of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and a
user of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).
Specifically for SIP text chat, this document specifies a mapping to
the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-chat-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

----- End forwarded message -----

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple