Subject: [sip-ops] Anouncing new Sip-Ops mailing list

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:13:44 -0600

We have set up a new list for discussion of SIP Operational issues.  
You can subscribe at

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip-ops

The purpose of the SIP-Ops mailing list is to discuss issues and
requirements related to operating a SIP domain, which may drive the
need for IETF standardization or Best-Common-Practice documentation.
For example, issues or needs related to troubleshooting, diagnostics,
security, and administration relating to operating a SIP domain would
be candidates for this list. This is not a list to ask questions
about implementing current standards, nor about specific
product/vendor issues. Issues related to peering between domains are
more appropriate for discussion in SPEERMINT.

Thanks to Victor and Hadriel for running the list.

Cullen <RAI AD>

PS - if you reply to this email, please trim the WGs on the too line  
appropriate. We don't need threads cross posted to several mailing  
lists.