Subject: [sip-overload] GOCAP

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:46:13 -0000

Just to let you know that the ETSI GOCAP work on generic overload
control has reached the member vote stage of approval.  This spec
describes a framework for overload control which may be applied to SIP.

The draft is available from
http://webapp.etsi.org/workprogram/Report_WorkItem.asp?WKI_ID=23855

Regards,

Nick
Nick Stewart
BT Innovate & Design

Tel: +44 (0)1473 629428
Mob: +44 (0)7962 103572
Email: [email-masked]
Web: www.bt.com
This email contains BT information, which may be privileged or
confidential. It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named
above. If you're not the intended recipient, note that disclosing,
copying, distributing or using this information is prohibited. If you've
received this email in error, please let me know immediately on the
email address above. Thank you.
We monitor our email system, and may record your emails.
British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no: 1800000