Subject: [sip-overload] draft-ietf-soc-load-control-event-package-02.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 17:10:52 +0100

Charles,

I think there is something wrong with the XML schema in version -02
(Clause 7). The schema header is included twice but the actual fields
(sip-id-type, method-type...) do not appear anymore!  

Best Regards,
Bruno

///

From: "SHEN, CHARLES" <cs4303 at att.com> 

To: "sip-overload at ietf.org" <sip-overload at ietf.org> 

Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 19:24:51 +0000 Hi all,

I've posted an updated version of the load control event package,
incorporated the online/offline comments I've received so far, such as
state-delta inclusion, terminology usage and miscellaneous other
clarifications. Thanks to all who reviewed. Additional comments are
welcome.  

Thanks and happy new year!

Charles

---

From: "SHEN, CHARLES" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 17:05:15 +0000

Bruno,

Thank you for spotting this! This appears to have been caused by a formatting issue when I added the delta-support to the schema. I will fix it and submit a new version later today.

Thanks

Charles

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 11:11 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [sip-overload] draft-ietf-soc-load-control-event-package-02.txt

Charles,

I think there is something wrong with the XML schema in version -02 (Clause 7). The schema header is included twice but the actual fields (sip-id-type, method-type...) do not appear anymore!

Best Regards,
Bruno

///

I've posted an updated version of the load control event package, incorporated the online/offline comments I've received so far, such as state-delta inclusion, terminology usage and miscellaneous other clarifications. Thanks to all who reviewed. Additional comments are welcome.

Charles