Subject: [sip-overload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-soc-load-control-event-package-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 17:23:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SIP Overload Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Load Control Event Package
	Author(s)       : Charles Shen
                          Henning Schulzrinne
                          Arata Koike
	Filename        : draft-ietf-soc-load-control-event-package-10.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2013-11-04

Abstract:
   We define a load control event package for the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP).  It allows SIP entities to distribute load filtering
   policies to other SIP entities in the network.  The load filtering
   policies contain rules to throttle calls based on their source or
   destination domain, telephone number prefix or for a specific user.
   The mechanism helps to prevent signaling overload and complements
   feedback-based SIP overload control efforts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-soc-load-control-event-package

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-soc-load-control-event-package-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-soc-load-control-event-package-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/