Subject: [Sip-security] Call for Volunteers

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:00:59 -0500

At the sip-security bof last night, I put out a call for volunteers to
participate in a design team to finish a requirements document
and work towards mechanism selections for near term (e.g. bis)
documents.  In case there were people who could not make
the meeting but are interested, please send me an email expressing
your interest.

The team will be appointed by the SIP chairs, it will be small,
and therefore just because you volunteer, you may not be
asked to participate.  Please understand that we need to do this
quickly, but correctly and that we need a mix of expertise and
viewpoints.

A full report of the meeting will be published to this list
soon.

Brian

_______________________________________________
Sip-security mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip-security