Subject: Agenda closing for Adelaide meeting

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 08:06:23 -0600

I have to have the agenda in by noon Friday, so we'll be closing teh request
queue and finalizing the agenda.

The  slot request list at:
http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/meets/IETF47/agenda-requests.html

contains the following as of  20000315-1330 USCST:

* James M. Polk. ID on Priority, Flash Override. [email-masked] . Request
received 2/22/00, 1256 CST.
* Dean Willis SIP-T Approach and Status placeholder. [email-masked]
3/2/00, 2100 CST
* Shinichi Baba draft-itsumo-sip-mobility-req-00.txt,
[email-masked] 3/6/00, 1522 CST
* Adam Roach of Gonzalo Camarillo, SIP-T ISUP MIME. [email-masked],
3/6/00 1836 CST [email-masked]
* Adam Roach, SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY, [email-masked], 3/6/00 1836 CST
* Jonathan Rosenberg, draft-lennox-sip-reg-payload-00, 3/7/00, 1100 CST
* Gonzalo Camarillo, draft-camarillo-sip-isup-bcp-00.txt. 3/7/00 0546 CST
* Steven Donovam, INFO draft, 3/9/00 1700 CST
* Steven Donovan, Session Timer draft, 3/9/00 1700 CST
* Steven Donovan, 183 and early media status update, 3/9/00 1700 CST

I'm sure I'm missing a few things. If you've asked for a slot request,
please check the list and make sure you're on it. If not, notify me ASAP.

--
Dean Willis
SIP WG co-chair.