Subject: Agenda items for Adelaide

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 11:29:21 -0500

Folks,

If you want a slot at the Adelaide meeting of the SIP WG, please contact
one of the chairs asap. We expect to have lots of requests, and so our
plan is to prioritize them as follows:

1. Top priority are requests that related to agreed upon work items of
the group, particularly discussions of open issues.
2. Second priority are requests to talk about work in a draft which has
been submitted to IETF, but which is not currently a work item of the
SIP WG.
3. Last priority are requests to talk on subjects with no accompanying
draft, and which are not work items. We expect most of these requests
will not be granted because of volume in the above two categories.

Remember, the Internet Drafts deadline is this Friday, 5pm EST.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 120 
dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com