Subject: INVITE with RTP RR's to a different address ...

From: Francois Menard List Account <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 15:11:52 -0500 (EST)

Is there a quick way to require the RTP RR's to go to a different IP
address than the originating party through a SIP INVITE ?

-=Francois=-

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 17:15:04 -0500

You can easily have both the RTP and RTCP go to one IP address,
different than the SIP originator (media will go to the address listed
in the SDP). However, there is no way to have the RTP and RTCP go to
different addresses.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 120 
dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

---

From: Francois Menard List Account <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 15:46:32 -0500 (EST)

Does anybody oppose the idea of designing a specific way to do this ... I
know that RTCP has to be managed end-to-end, but there are good instances
where capturing the RTCP feedback in a central repository is better
than doing Netflow analysis ...

-=Francois=-