Subject: Meeting of the SIP Security Task Force

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 01:33:26 -0500

Folks,

The SIP Security Task Force will be having a meeting in Adelaide on the
Sunday before IETF. We'll be meeting in the lobby of the Stamford Plaza
Adelaide (150 North Terrace) at 10am, and hopefully work in the lobby
unless we get thrown out ;). I hope to work till around 2ish. As with
all design teams, the meeting is open to all. Please let me know if you
will be coming. Note that minutes will be made available, so folks who
just want to listen can have fun sightseeing instead and read the
minutes later ;)

-Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 19:36:51 -0600

Jonathan

I'll be there

Thanks!

>just want to listen can have fun sightseeing instead and read the

*************************************
"At the end of the day... the most committed win!"

James M. Polk
Sr. Product Manager, Multiservice Architecture and Standards
Enterprise Voice Business Unit
Cisco Systems
Dallas, Texas
w) 972.813.5208
f)  972.813.5280
www.cisco.com