Subject: New I-D available soon

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 02:11:50 -0500

Folks,

I've just posted an individual Internet Draft which may be of interest.
Its entitled "Guidelines for Authors of SIP Extensions". Its discusses
issues that writers of SIP extensions should consider while developing
them and writing them up. It also gives some guidance on what things
make good SIP extensions, and what things do not. Until it appears in
the archives, you can pick up a copy at:

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen/papers/draft-rosenberg-sip-guidelines-00.txt

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 120 
dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com