Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mark-sip-dmcs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 12:18:36 -0800

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know of a new draft.  Below is the announcement in
case you missed it.  We know there is other work going on in the call
control services area (draft-ietf-sip-cc-01, and new drafts
draft-campbell-sip-cc-framework-00 and draft-sparks-sip-cc-transfer-00)
and hope the ideas presented in our draft below are of interest to others.

Comments are appreciated.

Thanks!

-Jeff

--
Jeff Mark
Software Engineer
Intel Dialogic Division
mailto:[email-masked]
http://www.dialogic.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2000 3:28 AM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mark-sip-dmcs-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Distributed Multipoint Conferences using SIP
	Author(s)	: J. Mark, K. Kelley
	Filename	: draft-mark-sip-dmcs-00.txt
	Pages		: 56
	Date		: 09-Mar-00

This document describes a set of extensions to SIP, which allows
distributed multipoint conferencing techniques.  Building on prior
work [1], we refine implementation strategies and advance additional
services.  We present refinements on existing multipoint call and
transfer signaling techniques and introduce new services of merge
and split.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mark-sip-dmcs-00.txt

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 03:21:06 -0500

Also, please note that an IPR statement has been made regarding this
draft. It can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/DIALOGIC-SIP-DMCS

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 120 
dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com