Subject: [SIP] SIP Events list has moved.

From: "Adam B. Roach" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:50:46 -0600 (CST)

At the request of the area directors, we will discontinue using
the sip-events mailing list on Yahoo as of now.

A new mailing list has been created to replace it. To subscribe,
send a message to "[email-masked]" with 
the word "SUBSCRIBE" in the body.

NOTE: That's "ericsson.net," not "ericsson.com."

Crossposts between sip-events and the sip, sip-implementors, or
simple mailing lists will be automatically blocked from sip-events.

I am working on setting up an archive, hopefully incorporating
the messages sent to the egroups/yahoo list. I will post to the
sip-events list when this is available.

If anyone has all previous sip-events e-mail messages (preferably
in an RFC822 mailbox format), please contact me.

-- 
Adam Roach, Ericsson Inc. |  Ph: +1 972 583 7594 | 1010 E. Arapaho, MS L-04
[email-masked]   | Fax: +1 972 669 0154 | Richardson, TX 75081 USA

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementor's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to 
[email-masked] with "subscribe" in the body.