Subject: [SIP] Free Testing Seminar: March 19 in Phoenix, AZ

From: dynamicsoftStandard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 16:32:59 -0500

How can you create a better quality experience for your customers?  How can
you enhance your subscriber's perception of all of the elements of your
network? 

To answer these questions, Empirix, a dynamicsoft NetValue partner, is
offering a seminar on Monday, March 19th from 4:00 - 6:00pm focused on
"Ensuring End User Quality Of Experience With Converged Test Tools".  

This seminar is designed to provide insights on:

			*	The Evolution of the Next Generation
Networks: Growth, Trends, and Testing Challenges we face today in the world
of Converged Networks.  (This portion of the agenda will be presented by
dynamicsoft)
			*	Introduction and Definition of - QoE
(Quality of Experience):  Why Quality of Experience is so critical and such
a challenge in Converged Networks
			*	Network Testing Equipment Requirements:  Why
traditional approaches are getting stretched to their limit, what "converged
test tools" are, and how they will ensure your products will deliver QoE.

Beverages and a light fare will be served after the seminar, and technical
representatives from Empirix and dynamicsoft will also be on hand to answer
questions you may have.
 
The seminar will be held at the Hyatt Hotel in Phoenix (across from the
Phoenix Civic Center).  The Civic center is the location of this year's VoN
Spring 2001 conference.  To receive additional information and register for
the seminar on-line please visit us at :
<http://www.empirix.com/empirix/Voice+Network+Test/news+and+info/events/Ensu
ring+QoE.html>. 
 
Space is limited so register today!

P.S. If you're attending VON don't forget to visit us at the show.

dynamicsoft:		Booth #601/603/700/702
Empirix:			Booth #209/211

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementor's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to 
[email-masked] with "subscribe" in the body.