Subject: [SIP] FYI... IETF 50 - BoF on Appliances (IPAC) March 20, 5-6pm

From: "Simon Tsang (Telcordia Technologies)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 08:15:00 -0500

Folks,

FYI...  There will be a BoF at IETF 50 on networked appliances, officially
titled Internet Personal Appliance Control (IPAC).  The agenda for the BoF
is available from the IETF BoF/WG agenda page:
http://ietf.org/ietf/01mar/ipac-agenda.txt

The only ID which to be discussed at the BoF will be the Appliances
Discussion ID, available from the internet drafts page:
http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsang-appliances-discuss-00.txt

The BoF will include short talks from appliance vendors on related standards
activities, and the need for appliance control from the internet.

If you're interested in coming, please read the Discussion ID, and post
comments to the appliances mailing list <[email-masked]>.
For further details, check out the Appliances Research page:
http://www.argreenhouse.com/iapp

Thanks,
Simon

--
Simon Tsang, Ph.D.
 Director - Internet Services Access Research
  Telcordia Technologies, Inc. (http://www.telcordia.com)
    E-mail: [email-masked]
     Phone: +1.973.829.4511   Fax: +1.973.829.5889

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementor's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to 
[email-masked] with "subscribe" in the body.