Subject: [SIP] SIP UA´s

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 15:26:46 +0100

I´d like to know which sip UA would u recommend in terms of compatibiliy, 
easy-interface, robustness and so on....

	Thanks in advance, Jpp

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementor's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to 
[email-masked] with "subscribe" in the body.

---

From: Neil Deason <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 14:39:58 +0000

This list is for the IETF WG to further develop the SIP 
protocol specification. The hawking of commercial SIP wares 
on it would be highly inappropriate. 

You can find SIP implementation and vendor info at:-

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/sip/implementations.html
http://www.sipcenter.com
http://www.sipforum.org
http://www.pulver.com/sip/products.html

and then conduct your own research rather than relying in 2nd
hand opinions.

Cheers,
Neil.
-- 
Ubiquity Software Corporation, UK        http://www.ubiquity.net