Subject: [SIP] Hold and SDP

From: Dvir Oren <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 19:55:43 +0200 (IST)

The Service examples draft 01 shows that when putting a call on hold,
shows that c=IN IP4 0.0.0.0 but m=audio 3456 RTP/AVP 0. It seems odd
to me that there will be no IP address, but there still will be a port 
number.  A port number should always be associated to an IP address.

Is this the way it is supposed to be?  Is it possible to put 0 as the
port?

-- 
Dvir Oren               <[email-masked]>
Lucid Voice Ltd.   <http://www.lucidvoice.com>
5 Jabotinski St., Ramat-Gan, 52520      Israel
Tel: 972 3 5757488          Fax: 972 3 5757499

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementor's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to 
[email-masked] with "subscribe" in the body.