Subject: RE: [SIP] SIP PICS

From: Richard Brennan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 10:42:00 -0800

ETSI-TIPHON will be working on creating a PICS...
The draft of the document from which the SIP PICS will be drawn is:

DTS/TIPHON-03018 - Interface Protocol Requirements Definition;
Implementation of TIPHON architecture using SIP
http://docbox.etsi.org/tech-org/tiphon/Document/tiphon/07-drafts/wg3/DTS0301
8/

WG6 will then create a work item for the ETSI PICS Pro-Forma....
http://docbox.etsi.org/tech-org/tiphon/Document/tiphon/07-drafts/wg6/

==================================================
Chairman - ETSI-TIPHON WG3
Richard Brennan - Sr. Director Technology Strategy
Clarent Corporation           Tel: +1 650 481-2906
==================================================

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 2:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [SIP] SIP PICS

Is there a Protocol Implementation Conformance Specification (PICS) for SIP
?

cheers,

mike

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementor's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to 
[email-masked] with "subscribe" in the body.