Subject: [SIP] Unsubscribe from [email-masked]

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 13:49:12 -0400

I now request that you unsubscribe from [email-masked].
To do so, send a message to [email-masked] and
specify "unsubscribe" as the BODY of the message, or vist
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

Further discussion on sip should be held on the [email-masked]
(for core SIP development) or [email-masked] (for applications
of sip).  To subscribe, send a message to [email-masked]
(or [email-masked]) and specify "subscribe" as the
body of the message.

Responders, PLEASE double check the reply address and
change the list entry to [email-masked] if the original 
message was to [email-masked]

Thanks
Brian

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementor's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to 
[email-masked] with "subscribe" in the body.