Subject: [Sip] Draft Agenda for SIP WG IETF 51 Posted

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 00:45:10 -0500

Ok, the first draft of an agenda is posted on the supplementary web site at:
http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/meets/ietf51/draftagenda.html

As usual, I probably missed a bunch of stuff. Let me know ASAP. SIPPING
should be published shortly.

Text follows:

DRAFT AGENDA FOR SIP WG, IETF 51

Session 1: 6Aug01 0900-1130, King's Suite/Balmoral 2
0900 Agenda Bash -- Chairs
0910 Status Review -- Chairs
0920 Last Call Process and Report -- Rakesh Shah
0930 Call Control Extensions
         draft-biggs-sip-replaces-01.txt -- Billy Biggs
         draft-ietf-sip-refer-00.txt -- Robert Sparks
1000 Events (Two Issues)
         draft-ietf-sip-events-00.txt -- Adam Roach
1030 Early Media Extensions
         draft-sb-sip-earlymedia-00.txt -- Jayshree Bharatia
         draft-rosenberg-sip-early-media-00.txt -- Jonathan Rosenberg
1100 SIP and NAT Extensions
         draft-boer-sip-src-00.txt -- Michel de Boer
         draft-rosenberg-sip-entfw-02.txt -- Jonathan Rosenberg
1130 break

Session 2: 7Aug01 0900-1130 King's Suite/Sandringham
0900 Agenda Bash -- Chairs
0910 Message Integrity via Digest
         draft-undery-sip-digest-00.txt -- James Undery
         draft-rosenberg-sip-http-pnonce-00.txt -- Jonathan Rosenberg
0930 Server Features Negotiation
         draft-hoeneisen-sip-proxy-supported-00.txt -- Bernard Hoeneisen
         draft-ietf-sip-serverfeatures-05.txt -- Jonathan Rosenberg
1000 Reliability of Provisional Messages Extensions
         draft-kiss-sip-s100rel-00.txt -- Krisztian Kiss
         draft-ietf-sip-serverfeatures-05.txt -- Jonathan Rosenberg
1030 Discussion of Remote-Party Extensions
         Remote Party ID, Caller Preferences ID, REFER Source -- Alan
Johnston
1100 Discussion of Further Open Issues
1130 Close

Updated June 27, 2001 09:44 UST
Proposed Bar BOFs
Security
Privacy

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip