Subject: [Sip] 489 status code

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:38:57 +0300

Hello,

A minor comment about 489 status code: In Adam's event draft it means
"Bad Event", and in Jonathan's early media draft it means "Request
Updated". Since both are just I-Ds this is not really an issue right
now, but when they advance to RFCs we will have to resolve this
conflict.

Regards,

Gonzalo
-- 
Gonzalo Camarillo                    Phone :   +1 212 939 71 71
Columbia University                  Mobile:  +358 40 702 35 35
472 Computer Science Building        Fax   :  +358  9 299 30 52
1214 Amsterdam Ave., Mail Code 0401  http://www.hut.fi/~gonzalo
New York, NY 10027                   
USA                              [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip