Subject: [Sip] SIP WG Agenda, IETF 51

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:07:53 -0500

The following is the agenda for SIP (Session INitiation Protocol) WG at IETF
51.

----------------------------

Session 1: 6Aug01 0900-1130, King's Suite/Balmoral 2
0900 Agenda Bash -- Chairs
0910 Status Review -- Chairs
0920 Last Call Process and Report -- Chairs
0930 Call Control Extensions
draft-biggs-sip-replaces-01.txt -- Billy Biggs
draft-ietf-sip-refer-00.txt -- Robert Sparks
1000 Events (Two Issues)
draft-ietf-sip-events-00.txt -- Adam Roach
1030 Early Media Extensions
draft-sen-sip-earlymedia-00.txt -- Jayshree Bharatia
draft-rosenberg-sip-early-media-00.txt -- Jonathan Rosenberg
1100 SIP and NAT Extensions
draft-boer-sip-src-00.txt -- Michel de Boer
draft-rosenberg-sip-entfw-02.txt -- Jonathan Rosenberg
1130 break

Session 2: 7Aug01 0900-1130 King's Suite/Sandringham
0900 Agenda Bash -- Chairs
0910 Message Integrity via Digest
draft-undery-sip-digest-00.txt -- James Undery
draft-rosenberg-sip-http-pnonce-00.txt -- Jonathan Rosenberg
0930 Proxy Server Features Negotiation
draft-hoeneisen-sip-proxy-supported-00.txt -- Bernie Hoeneisen
draft-ietf-sip-serverfeatures-05.txt -- Jonathan Rosenberg
1000 Reliability of Provisional Messages Extensions
draft-kiss-sip-s100rel-00.txt -- Krisztian Kiss
draft-ietf-sip-serverfeatures-05.txt -- Jonathan Rosenberg
1030 Discussion of Remote-Party Extensions
Remote Party ID, Caller Preferences ID, REFER Source -- Alan Johnston
1100 Discussion of Further Open Issues
1130 Close

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 22:28:48 -0500

Ok, it's been brought to my attention that since the draft agenda was
proposed:

1) The heated debate on provisional reliable responses has been effectively
concluded.
2)  We've allocated more time than is needed to the proxy-supported
discussion.
3)  The new session-timer draft may need some discussion
4) I failed to allocate time for 2543bis

If there are no strenuous objections, I would suggest changing the agenda
to:

1120 Changes in Session Timer -- Jonathan Rosenberg
1130 break
Note: Any additional time will be used to start 2543bis issues

Session 2: 7Aug01 0900-1130 King's Suite/Sandringham
0900 Agenda Bash -- Chairs
0910 Message Integrity via Digest
    draft-undery-sip-digest-00.txt -- James Undery
    draft-rosenberg-sip-http-pnonce-00.txt -- Jonathan Rosenberg
0930 Proxy Server Features Negotiation
    draft-hoeneisen-sip-proxy-supported-00.txt -- Bernie Hoeneisen
    draft-ietf-sip-serverfeatures-05.txt -- Jonathan Rosenberg
0950 Reliability of Provisional Messages Extensions
    draft-kiss-sip-s100rel-00.txt -- Krisztian Kiss
    draft-ietf-sip-serverfeatures-05.txt -- Jonathan Rosenberg
1000 Changes and Issues in the 2543bis draft -- Jonathan Rosenberg
1120 Discussion of Remote-Party Extensions
    Remote Party ID, Caller Preferences ID, REFER Source -- Alan Johnston
1130 Close

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Brian Rosen (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>; "Joerg Ott"
<[email-masked]>; "Scott Bradner (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>;
"Allison Mankin (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>; "IETF SIP" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 2:07 PM
Subject: [Sip] SIP WG Agenda, IETF 51