Subject: [Sip] bis-04 available!

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 03:32:45 -0400

Folks,

I have submitted an updated version of the bis specification,
draft-ietf-sip-rfc2543bis-04. This should appear in the archives later this
week. In the meantime, you can pick up a copy from:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sip-rfc2543bis-04.txt
http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sip-rfc2543bis-04.ps
http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sip-rfc2543bis-04.pdf

Some people complained about difficulties downloading the PDF version from
the site, so I have also left a copy at:

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen/draft-ietf-sip-rfc2543bis-04.pdf
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen/draft-ietf-sip-rfc2543bis-04.ps
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen/draft-ietf-sip-rfc2543bis-04.txt

The changes between bis-03 and bis-04 are a collection of mostly minor
stuff, detailed in Appendix J.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: James Undery <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:07:11 +0100

Hi

Well I for one am glad the Authentication-Info is now mentioned in the spec,
that makes my digest draft actually potentially useful!! It would be nice
however to have the header mentioned in section 10, even if it's just a short
entry like Authorization.

James Undery