Subject: [Sip] Updated dcsgroup drafts

From: William Marshall <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 23:36:14 -0400 (EDT)

Several of the dcsgroup internet-drafts are due to expire this month.
I have submitted updated versions of them to [email-masked]
	draft-dcsgroup-sip-arch-05.txt
	draft-dcsgroup-sip-proxy-proxy-05.txt
	draft-ietf-sip-call-auth-02.txt
	draft-ietf-sip-manyfolks-resource-02.txt
	draft-ietf-sip-state-02.txt

In all cases the most major change was the expiration date.  I also
took the opportunity to fold  in the various nits and corrections
that have appeared on the list, and also those corrections which 
have been sent to me directly.

Until they appear in the normal place, they may be obtained from
	ftp://ftp.research.att.com/dist/wtm/draft-.....
Also in that same directory are the MSWord .doc files, FYI, which
contain the tracked changes since the last submitted version.

Bill Marshall
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip