Subject: RE: [Sip] SIP-T

From: "Peterson, Jon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:57:41 -0500

SIP-T is a working group item of the soon-to-be SIPPING WG
(www.softarmor.com/sipping)- the SIP WG is now focusing on core protocol
rather than applications of SIP, and hence it is no longer looking at SIP-T.
Future correspondence about SIP-T should be directed to the SIPPING mailing
list ([email-masked]).

That much said, the status of some of the work items (ones I happen to be
involved with) is as follows:

draft-ietf-sip-isup-mime-10: Complete. Should be issued its RFC number any
day now.
draft-ietf-sip-isup-02: Version -03 is complete and will come out of the I-D
queue in a few days now. Nits/WG last call are forthcoming.
draft-vemuri-sip-t-context-02: Renamed to 'draft-ietf-sipping-sipt-00', will
come out soon. Past nits review, WGLC will follow shortly.
draft-ietf-sip-isup-overlap-01: Just came out. Incorporates 490 status code
(i.e. re-INVITE before 200 as per the early media draft) and a few other
fixes.

I also understand that Alan's call-flows-05 draft is undergoing WGLC in
SIPPING at the moment.

Jon Peterson
NeuStar, Inc

-----Original Message-----
From: Stevan Leiden [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 1:28 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sip] SIP-T

Does anyone know the status of SIP-T?
Dr. Stevan H. Leiden
Principal Member of the Technical Staff
Verizon Technology Organization
Waltham, Ma.
40 Sylvan Rd.
02451-1128
voice: 781-466-2415

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip