Subject: [Sip] Nuera to host 9th SIPit event

From: "Clay, Martha" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 14:24:27 -0700

Hello!  

Nuera Communications, Inc. is hosting the 9th SIPit event in San Diego, CA
from December 2 - 7, 2001, and we would like to invite your participation.
Please visit our website at https://www.nuera.com/sipit/index.cfm for event
information.  Registration is now open and will be available on-line until
October 20; payment must be received by November 10, 2001.  If you have any
questions after reviewing the information, please email or call me directly.
We look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,

Martha H. Clay
Director of Marketing Communications
Nuera Communications, Inc.
858.625.2400
858.625.2422 fax

Note:  Although I do not anticipate the need to send more than 1-2
additional update emails, I will gladly remove you from this email list at
your request.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip