Subject: [Sip] manyfolks and RFC2543

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 08:18:08 +0300

Hi,

In another thread it has been mentioned that the manyfolks draft should
not be "bis dependent", and the rules for Record-Routing was given as
one example.

I don't know how important it is, but there are others too. For example,
manyfolks says that one may CANCEL a COMET, but I think the current
status is that we won't allow that, right?

Also, it says that one can terminate a call leg using CANCEL, but that
doesn't take forking environments into account, where we have decided
that BYE must be used (if we don't want to terminate the WHOLE call
setup, that is).

Just a few comments...

Regards,

Christer Holmberg
Ericsson Finland

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip