Subject: [Sip] Last Call Review - draft-ietf-sip-call-auth-02.txt

From: "Bert Culpepper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 12:52:09 -0400

I don't claim knowledge in the area of network bandwidth reservation,
however I do have one comment on the document...  For the sake of
completeness, and since it defines a new header, shouldn't it contain
information on (a row) its usage for Table 4/5 in RFC 2543?

Otherwise the document looks OK to me.

Regards,
Bert

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "Eric Burger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 17:28:41 -0400

NITS Review:
Other than what Mary & Bert had to say...

p. 4 (6.1.1), last paragraph, needs some commas:
"The PDP-o stores the authorized Media description in its local store,
generates an Authorization-Token that points to this description, and
returns the Authorization-Token to the OP."

p.12 (9): What online list of claimed rights?  http://www.ietf.org/ipr.html
doesn't list anything pertaining to this draft.

General:
The draft explains the happy path (paths get opened).  However, it doesn't
really ever touch upon the unhappy path (no authorization, ABR only, etc.).
Some unhappy path examples would probably help.