Subject: [Sip] Clarification of bis-05 changes requested

From: "Drage, Keith (Keith)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:53:28 -0000

While I accept that the list of changes from the previous version does not
have to be definitive, the current list of changes from -04 to -05 seems
sparse in places.

In particular I was trying to identify whether the Response-Key and
Encryption headers had been intentionally removed - does that mean they no
longer exist or are they about to pop up in another draft somewhere else?

Also what is happening to the section that used to exist in -04 (Appendix B)
on the use of SDP. Has it definitely been agreed that this becomes a draft
elsewhere, and if so, where is it?

Keith

Keith Drage
Lucent Technologies
Tel: +44 1793 776249
Email: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 01:00:03 +0200

Keith:

The old appendix B has moved to a separate draft:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-mmusic-sdp-offer-answer-00.txt

/Miguel

-- 
Miguel-Angel Garcia                     Oy LM Ericsson AB
                                        Jorvas, Finland
mailto:[email-masked]     Phone:  +358 9 299 3553
mailto:[email-masked]        Mobile: +358 40 5140002