Subject: [Sip] Title your bis-05 comments appropriately

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:01:20 -0600

Folks, I suspect there will be lots of comments on this draft.  To help all
of us follow the threads, please give your comments a subject line
appropriate for the comments.  I'd hate to see several different threads
with the subject 'Introducing the "new bis" -
draft-ietf-sip-rfc2543bis-05'.  Thanks in advance.

John Hearty
Level3

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 01:32:50 -0500

Right; also, its helpful if you can reference line numbers from the PDF and
PS versions (they are identical).

-Jonathan R.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 6:01 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Sip] Title your bis-05 comments appropriately
> 
> 
>