Subject: [Sip] Help Wanted, automated parse tool users - new SIPbis version

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:54:41 -0400

As we have announced, we are completely rewriting the sip-bis
draft.  One of the things we are doing is to extract all the
BNF to one section of the document, updating it to be a complete
grammar.

We would like to test this grammar to make sure it is complete
and unambiguous.  We have one volunteer who will tell us if the 
new BNF is good, but my other volunteer has had to cancel out.  
If you have the ability to turn an ABNF description into a 
parser, and are willing to run the new grammar through your 
tools, please send me an email.  The first pass of the grammar 
will be available for this testing tomorrow.
I'm especially interested in anyone who can test the grammars
for LL(1), as opposed to the LALR that YACC/LEX uses, but
I'm not very picky right now.

Brian  

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip