Subject: [Sip] unsubscribe

From: Sarah Wesslink <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:37:58 +1100

Sarah Wesslink
PowerTel Telecommunications Engineer
	
PowerTEL Limited*
Level 11, 55 Clarence Street
Sydney NSW 2000

*    61 2 8264 3767
*     61 2 8264 4588
* 0414 978 678
*   [email-masked]

**********************************************************************
PowerTel Limited, winners of
Broadband Wholesale Carrier of the year, CommsWorld Telecomms Awards 2001
Best Emerging Telco, Australian Telecom Awards 2001

**********************************************************************
This email (including all attachments) is intended solely for the named
addressee. It is confidential and may contain commercially sensitive
information. If you receive it in error, please let us know by reply email,
delete it from your system and destroy any copies.

This email is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced,
adapted or transmitted without the prior written consent of the copyright owner.

Emails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects
and may not be successfully replicated on other systems. We give no
warranties in relation to these matters. If you have any doubts about
the authenticity of an email purportedly sent by us, please contact us
immediately.

**********************************************************************

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip