Subject: [Sip] Issue #202: BYE/200 race condition in UAS

From: "Henry Chen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 11:09:06 -0600

Hi Jonathan:

	Can a caller drop a call and stop ring called party in the alert
state by the option 2 for issue #202?
	
	Thanks,

	Henry

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 02:40:39 -0500

> state by the option 2 for issue #202?

Bug #202 deals only with the UAS. If the UAC wants to hang up before the 
called party has answered, it sends CANCEL.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com