Subject: [Sip] Very ROUGH thinking on DNS/SRV usage

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 15:29:06 -0500

Folks,

I've cobbled together an update to the SRV usages document. It will live 
as a separate specification, outside of bis. The update is based on 
various comments from IESG and DNS experts. It is still in a state of 
flux, so please don't go off and implement it. Comments are welcome, of 
course.

Until it appears in the archives, you can pick up a copy at:
http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sip-srv-03.txt

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip