Subject: [Sip] Slides on bis open issues

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 17:33:27 -0500

Folks,

I will be using the following slides for the discussion on open bis issues
at IETF 52:
http://www.jdrosen.net/sip/sip_bis_open_dec01.ppt

This deck will probably change from now till then based on list discussion
that occurs between now and then. I will keep the date on the top slide
updated so you can tell whether there has been a change.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip