Subject: [Sip] status of SIP and RADIUS

From: "Gandhi, Chetan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:24:06 -0800

Hello,
	I do not see an updated version of draft-byerly-sip-radius-01.txt. 

	What is the status of this draft ? If it has died can someone please
tell me the reason why it died ? 

	I am currently looking at implementing AAA services using RADIUS. Is
there any other draft that talks about it.

thanks,
Chetan Gandhi

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:17:10 -0500

There have been two proposals for SIP and radius. In addition to the one 
you site, there is also:

http://www.normos.org/ietf/draft/draft-sterman-aaa-sip-00.txt

The above seeks to add digest support to radius, as opposed to adding 
radius support to sip.

Note that neither of these are currently chartered items of the sip 
working group.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan Rosenberg, PhD                 72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com