Subject: [Sip] re: message waiting draft

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:01:28 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Hi,

Due to dependencies on the sip-events draft and a future statement about
guidelines for new event packages, I will not be making any changes to the
message waiting draft until the event guidelines are stable.  I suspect
i'll will have -03 out in time for IETF 54 in July.  Please note that
unless I receive unexpected comments, -03 will be mostly a process and
organizational update to conform with the event guidelines.

Please continue to use the -02 version until -03 is submitted.  The -02
version is available at the supplemental website:

	http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/drafts/

and archived at:

	ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/~rmahy/

thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip