Subject: [Sip] Revised SIP bis RFC Work Plan

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:30:18 -0600

Note that I'm learning a little more about IETF process as we go. Turns out
that "Sending to IESG" and "IETF Last Call" are synonymous. So, the revised
plan for bis should be:

we're in WGLC now, on bis-07

19Feb, -- end WGLC, incorporate comments into bis-08

21 Feb -- release bis08, send to IETF Last Call.  . . . there may be a bis09
during this period if any feedback from IETF last call prompts it . . .
We'll try and synchronize sip-events and sip-srv with bis for IETF Last
Call.

7Mar -- IESG meeting. Assuming IESG accepts, send draft to RFC editor, get
RFC number, and send RFC# to 3GPP, as they need it before their plenary
meetings end on 8Feb in Korea.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip