Subject: [Sip] sip-srv update submitted

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 02:43:44 -0500

Folks,

I've just submitted draft-ietf-sip-srv-05.txt. Until it appears, you can
grab it at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sip-srv-05.txt

This represents the version that will go to IESG last call.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip