Subject: [Sip] MINOR comment on bis-7.9

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:37:13 +0200

Hi,

A very small comment on bis-7.9.

Chapter 8.2.2.2 says:

"If the request has no tag in the To header field, the UAS core MUST
check the request against ongoing transactions. If the To tag, From tag,
Call-ID, CSeq exactly match (including tags)..."

Since the text in the beginning says that this apply when there is no
tag in the To header, I don't think it is needed to later mention that
the To tag needs to match. I also think the "(including tags)" part is
not needed.

Regards,

Christer Holmberg
Ericsson Finland

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip