Subject: [Sip] One more small ABNF error in bis-07

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:49:34 +0200

The text version of bis-07 defines the following BNF:
        url-parameter     =  transport-param / user-param / method-param
                             |ttl-param / maddr-param / lr-param / 
other-param
                             ^

Note the use of "|" instead of "/", just before the "ttl-param".

Strangely, the PDF version uses "/", as it should.

/dror

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:24:28 -0500

> Note the use of "|" instead of "/", just before the "ttl-param".

Yes, this is already fixed.

> Strangely, the PDF version uses "/", as it should.

Well, there is a story to that. Basically, I noticed this error just
after I finished the builds for the -07 release. It is a simple process
to rebuild the pdf, but a huge pain for the .txt. So, I fixed and
rebuilt the pdf, but manually edited the txt version to fix the problem.
However, since it was around 430 in the morning, I missed the first
vertical bar.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com