Subject: [Sip] Another bis-07.9 BNF nit

From: Jonathan Lennox <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:58:39 -0500

The Bis 07.9 BNF doesn't allow for extension parameters to Accept-Language
and Accept-Encoding.  I assume this is accidental?

(Discovered because a bug in my BNF parser is choking on those two
headers, and I was trying to figure out how they were different than
other grammar constructs in the syntax.)

-- 
Jonathan Lennox
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 04:24:50 -0500

> and Accept-Encoding.  I assume this is accidental?

As far as I can tell, yes. I think all should have the same parameter
grammar.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com