Subject: [Sip] Remaining uses of <"> in bis-07.9 BNF

From: Jonathan Lennox <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:01:18 -0500

A minor nit: bis-07.9 still uses the prose value <"> to represent a
double-quote its BNF in a few places, even though it was supposed to switch
to DQUOTE.

This appears in the BNF definitions of 'word', 'separators', and
'quoted-string' (twice).

-- 
Jonathan Lennox
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 04:16:52 -0500

THanks, fixed.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com