Subject: [Sip] (no subject)

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:44:41

| Full/Part Time Program |
Weekends Program |
Go Out Club | Vacation Club |
Summer Program |
Gold Membership |

WHAT IS THIS SITE ABOUT?

HOW TO FIND CHILDCARE
PROGRAM APPROPRIATE TO YOU USING THIS SITE

Are you tired looking for mature reliable
babysitter? You can’t find someone to leave your children with when you go out? You
don’t know what to do with your schoolchild, when summer camp is over but school
doesn’t start yet? You are not alone. There are plenty of people having the same
problems and living close to you!

Our purpose is to help these people.

The first in the line of our service products
is a Whole/Part Day Program. The basic version of the program is for 5 working mothers to
provide day care to 5 kids 1 day per week, in their own house. There are variations of
this program for a particular case. First, there may be different numbers of participants:
from 2 to 5. There may be variations in the place of the childcare: change house for each
mother every day or use only one (2, 3 or 4) house(s) as agreed with other participants
...... (see whole text)

© 1996-2000, People2People Technology, Inc.

Full/Part Time Program

Weekends Program

Go Out Club

Vacation Club

Summer Program

Gold Membership

To be removed from this mailing list, please click on this
link: http://www.childcareprograms.com/unsubscribe.htm

You must use your exact address in the box to ensure

you will be unsubscribed.