Subject: [Sip] 491 Retry-After missing bis 07

From: "Fuxbruner, Amihay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:17:43 +0200

Hi,

Retry-After in Table 3 (Summary of header fields) missed 491.

Regards,

Amihay Fuxbruner
System Engineering - Signaling R&D
Comverse

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 04:12:56 -0500

Thanks for the comment.

As it turns out, 491 should never have Retry-After in the first place;
this is a serious error we found last-minute, and corrected. So, the
table is correct at least ;)

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com