Subject: [Sip] updated offer/answer draft available

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 08:49:42 -0500

Folks,

I've just submitted an update to the offer/answer draft. Until it
appears in the archives, you can pick up a copy at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-offer-answer-01.txt

This is based on comments received during working group last call, and
is the version which will go into IESG last call.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip