Subject: [Sip] Review of Section 22 "Security Considerations" of draft-ietf-sip-rfc2543bis-07

From: Ofir Arkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 10:35:58 +0000

Hello,

Attached is a .pdf file which is a draft document reviewing "Section 22: 
Security Considerations" of draft-ietf-sip-rfc2543bis-07.

Please note that this document is provided as is, and still needs to be 
enhanced and revised. The thoughts expressed within the document are my 
initial thoughts about some of the subjects mentioned in Section 22.

I will be more than happy to receive feedback, corrections and 
suggestions from the list members.

Cheers

-- 
Ofir Arkin
Managing Security Architect
@stake, Limited.
http://www.atstake.com
email: 
[email-masked]
Tel: 
+44 (0) 207 495 7002
Fax: 
+44 (0) 207 495 7062
Mobile: +44 (0) 779 630 8632	

-----------------------------
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to 
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged 
material.  Any review, re transmission, dissemination or other use of, 
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or 
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you 
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the 
material from any computer.