Subject: [Sip] New Version: draft-ietf-sip-events-04 complete

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:07:46 -0500

FYI: a new version of the SIP Events draft is available. Until
it appears in the archives, a copy is available from the locations
listed below. WGLC has already concluded; this announcement is for
information purposes only. I am not soliciting comments from the
working group at this time.

Official version:
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/roaches/ietf/draft-ietf-sip-events-04.txt

Unofficial PDF version w/changebars:
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/roaches/ietf/draft-ietf-sip-events-04.pdf

Changes from -03 are nominal, and are documented at:
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/roaches/ietf/event-changes.html

/a 

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip