Subject: [Sip] bis-07.9 nit

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:24:44 -0500

Line 3728/3729 says: "...UDP on a particular address and
port just because it is listening on that same address and
port for UDP."

I beleive the second "UDP" should be "TCP."

/a

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:52:51 -0500

Yup, we (actually, Robert) noticed this and it will be fixed.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com