Subject: [Sip] pre-release of 100rel available

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 23:49:13 -0500

Folks,

I have finished excising the 100rel components of bis-07 into a separate
document. This turned out to be easier than I anticipated, and the
resulting document is about 95% identical word-for-word to the text that
was in bis previously. Most of the changes help the standalone document
flow better. There were no changes in any normative (MUST/MAY/SHOULD)
behavior from bis-07.

I will be submitting draft-ietf-sip-100rel-05.txt on Tuesday, in time
for the IESG last call to be issued on it. However, I have created a
"pre-release", which you can look at now:

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen/draft-ietf-sip-100rel-04.9.txt

I will be doing another pass on this for minor stuff, typos and so on,
before updating to -05 and submitting. If you have any comments on this
document, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip