Subject: [Sip] A few more bis-07 nits

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 19:27:41 -0700

Continued from last list I sent...

41. The sentence in 3222-3223 is saying the same thing as the sentence in
3225-3226.  Seggest the first be deleted (the latter includes explanatory
text following it).

42. Lines 3230-3231, "that that" should be "that".

43. Lines 3290-3291 states "As with client transactions, this is needed to
ensure reliability of the 2xx responses to INVITE."  But this section is
discussing non-INVITE Client Transaction.

44. Line 3301-3302 states "A response which matches a transaction matched by
a previous response is considered a retransmission of that response."  This
would seem to be false when considering provisionals then a final response
received.

45. Section 17.2.1 Figure 7 title is too low, overwriting the page footer.
Same for figure 8 under section 17.2.2.  Reported for bis-06, bug opened.

46. Figure 8 in the txt version has it's title wrapped to the first line of
the next page.

John Hearty
Level3

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 14:23:09 -0600

These have all been covered, except for the conversion to text
errors. Those are queued for the next conversion.

RjS