Subject: [Sip] UPDATE draft now available

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 16:10:47 -0500

Folks,

To rapidly progress with the unify proposal, we've decided to have a
stand-alone UPDATE method, which defines that method in a general way.
Then, the manyfolks draft will be rewritten to depend on bis and unify,
with that work to now be undertaken by Gonzalo in short order.

I have just finished the first, rough draft of the UPDATE method. Until
it appears in the I-D archives, you can pick up a copy at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sip-update-00.txt

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip