Subject: Re: [Sip] Java based SIP stack

From: Bobby Sardana <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 23:54:17 -0800

Try:

http://www.antd.nist.gov/cgi-bin/nist-sip-distribution.pl

I am not sure about its licensing.

regards,

Bobby Sardana.
[email-masked]

>Hi,

>I would like to know where I can find a free Java based SIP stack.

>Could anyone help me please?

>Thanks,

>Danillo.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 08:17:54 -0500

Obligatory reference: http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip has an
implementation section, as do the http://www.sipforum.org and
http://www.sipcenter.com sites. Please consult them first, to avoid a
lot of "I have a stack, too" postings.