Subject: RE: [Sip] Manyfolks version 04

From: Tan Ya-Ching ICM N PG U ID A 1 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:07:49 +0100

Shouldn't this draft include a section to officially define the new method
UPDATE ? I can't find any definition of this new method in the list of
references of this draft.

- Ya-Ching

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:39:27 +0200

Hi,

I have a reference to the UPDATE draft in the Latex source, but I did
not have time to include that draft in the bibtex file that I used for
the references. That's why it does not appear in the txt version and it
appears as [?] in the pfd/ps versions. I decided not to hold on to
releasing the draft, even without that reference.

Anyway, the UPDATE draft can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-update-00.txt

This will be fixed in the next version.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

-- 
Gonzalo Camarillo                    Phone :   +1 212 939 71 71
Columbia University                  Mobile:  +358 40 702 35 35
472 Computer Science Building        Fax   :  +358  9 299 30 52
1214 Amsterdam Ave., Mail Code 0401  http://www.hut.fi/~gonzalo
New York, NY 10027                   
USA                              [email-masked]