Subject: [Sip] Question about section 12.2.2 bis-08

From: Ofir Arkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:40:20 +0000

Section 12.2.2:

"...If the request has a tag in the To header field, the UAS core 
computes the dialog identifier corresponding to the request and compares 
it with existing dialogs...", if there is a match than this is a 
mid-dialog request.

My question is as follows:
For the computation of the dialog identifier are we ONLY looking at the 
Call-ID, From Tag and To Tag to make the match? So other fields and 
values not being looked at?

-- 
Ofir Arkin
Managing Security Architect
@stake, Limited.
http://www.atstake.com
email: 
[email-masked]
Tel: 
+44 (0) 207 495 7002
Fax: 
+44 (0) 207 495 7062
Mobile: +44 (0) 779 630 8632	

-----------------------------
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to 
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged 
material.  Any review, re transmission, dissemination or other use of, 
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or 
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you 
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the 
material from any computer.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 19:55:45 +0200

Hi,

> values not being looked at?

Yes.

Regards,

Christer Holmberg
Ericsson Finland