Subject: [Sip] draft-ietf-sip-events-02

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 22:04:30 -0500

draft-ietf-sip-events-02.txt has been submitted for publication. All known
issues have been resolved, and this draft is ready for working group last
call.

Until it appears in the archives, you may access a copy at:
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/roaches/ietf/draft-ietf-sip-events-02.txt

Also, a PDF version of the draft, with changebars, may be retrieved
from:
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/roaches/ietf/draft-ietf-sip-events-02.pdf

/a

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 12:57:16 -0600

We'd like to announce Working Group Last Call on the
SIP Events draft. The WG last call will close on 19Feb.

---
Dean Willis

---

From: "Bert Culpepper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 16:59:14 -0500

Some editorial issues...

definition of State Agent in section 3 - near the end of the first sentence
is "...it may need gather such...", should be "...it may need to gather
such...".

throughout - there are several places where sentence punctuation appears
inside double-quoted information.  This should not be so IMHO.  Almost all
occurrences are with parameter values defined in the SIP spec., whose
definition doesn't contain the punctuation.

throughout - there are several places where an extra space appears between a
reference and the period at the end of the sentence.  Where the reference is
to a section in the document the trailing period of the section number
appears.  This seems odd to me.

Section 4.2.1 Header - only first word is capitalized.  Also, the first
sentence of the 3rd paragraph doesn't read well IMHO.  Suggest changing
"...package name corresponds defines behavior..." to "...package name
corresponds to, defines behavior..."

Section 5.4.7 last paragraph - This is confusing to me, the words
"optionally" and "required" are present.

Otherwise, much improved IMHO from previous versions.

Regards,
Bert