Subject: Re: [Sip] (no subject)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 15:55:34 +0530

Your search ends here : http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/meets/ietf54/

:-)
Subhash

[email-masked] on 08/02/2002 03:45:49 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:    (bcc: Subhash Ullal Nayak/HSSBLR)

Subject:  [Sip] (no subject)

Sirs,

I am searching for the minutes of the second SIP session of
the 54th meeting.
Is there someone that can help me?

Thank you for your answer.

Best regards,

Patrick

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 12:42:14 +0200 (MEST)

The 2nd session of SIP ????