Subject: [Sip] RFC 3261 in PDF format

From: Avital Yardeni <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 13:02:39 +0300

Hi,

Is there any place that I can found RFC 3261 in *.pdf format instead of
*.txt format.

Thanks,
Avital Yardeni.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 14:15:10 +0300

We are working on it, but it is not available yet.

Gonzalo

-- 
Gonzalo Camarillo         Phone :  +358  9 299 33 71
Oy L M Ericsson Ab        Mobile:  +358 40 702 35 35
Telecom R&D               Fax   :  +358  9 299 30 52
FIN-02420 Jorvas          Email :  [email-masked]
Finland                   http://www.hut.fi/~gonzalo
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip