Subject: [Sip] I-D ACTION:draft-idnani-sip-contact-timestamp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 07:12:37 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: New Parameter for Contact Header
	Author(s)	: A. Idnani
	Filename	: draft-idnani-sip-contact-timestamp-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2002-10-2
	
This memo proposes a new parameter for the SIP Contact header This  
memo identifies the need for the new parameter, and then goes ahead  
and defines the new parameter, and the algorithm for using the new 
parameter. It also presents an example flow demonstrating the use of 
the new parameter. The new parameter being defined is an optional 
parameter, and is not required to be supported by the SIP servers and 
UAs to be interoperational.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-idnani-sip-contact-timestamp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-idnani-sip-contact-timestamp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-idnani-sip-contact-timestamp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.