Subject: Re: [Sip] Comments on draft-ietf-sip-compression-01.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:49:24 +0200

Hisham,

> Well, why doesn't the draft say that? I was only guessing what those 2 paragraphs where trying to achieve. 

I will add some explanatory language to the draft. I will clarify that
those paragraphs deal with assymetric compression avoidance. Thanks for
the comment.

I will also add some text about the double-Record-routing mechanism that
Dean came up with.

Depending on the conclusion of the discussion about the SIP/SDP
dictionary, I will remove the reference to it. 

I will most likely release the new version of this draft before the I-D
cut-off.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip