Subject: [Sip] Service route discovery draft revised

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Oct 2002 22:20:01 -0600

We've revised the service route discovery draft and submitted it to the
archives, where it should appear in due course. In the near term, please
examine:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-ietf-sip-scvrtdisco-02.txt
http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-ietf-sip-scvrtdisco-02.html
or for the adventurous
http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-ietf-sip-scvrtdisco-02.xml

Things that Changed:

1) Several small typos

2) Clarifications requested by Adam roach on the non-interaction with
record-routes in non-initial transactions

3) New contact info for Bernhard, who's back in .ch-land again.

4) Changed example to show two proxies on service-route

5) Changed examples to use FQDNs instead of name variables as per AD
guidance.

6) Adding paragraph to proxy section discussing multi-homed proxies and
reversible routes which should resolve concerns raised by 3GPP.

Please eyeball this as soon as possible -- we expect to be requesting
(or re-requesting, depending on how you look at it) IETF last call very
soon.

Thanks

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip