Subject: [Sip] Some SIP WG Chair Changes

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:47:51 -0400

All,

This note is to let the SIP WG know of a shift in the
chairships.  Due to increased day job work, both Brian Rosen
and Joerg Ott are stepping down from their SIP co-chairships.

Our thanks are due to them for their efforts over a number
of years!

Dean Willis remains, and taking the other two co-chairships
here (SIP is very busy) will be Rohan Mahy and Jon Peterson.
So the SIP co-chair roster will be:

    Rohan Mahy, [email-masked]
    Jon Peterson, [email-masked]
    Dean Willis, [email-masked]

Expect them to coordinate very closely.  We're also making SIPPING
chair changes - to that list...

Allison
Transport Area Director for SIP and SIPPING

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip