Subject: [Sip] Status: draft-ietf-sip-asserted-identity-02

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:01:20 +0530

Hi,

Can the authors of this draft please tell me the current status of this
draft?.
Is it already in RFC editors queue. Is a revision 3 of the draft in the
making?

Can you please also share changes/issues that have been accepted as changes
to be done over version 2 of the draft, which will therefore go into a
future revision of the draft.

thanks
Harsh Bhondwe
Hughes Software Systems

This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited (HSS) and is
intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  It
may contain privileged or confidential information and should not be
circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended.  If
you have received this message in error, please notify the originator
immediately.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing
the contents of this message.  HSS accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email
including damage from virus.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 21:03:24 -0800

Hi,

Version -02 is in the RFC editor queue.  There will be no rev -03.  
Hope this helps.

thanks,
-rohan