Subject: [Sip] Joint Interim Meeting Mon May 24 - Wed May 26

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:53:32 -0700

Hello All,

Please mark your calendars.

I'd like to announce a joint interim of the SIP, SIPPING, SIMPLE, and  
XCON WGs.
Nokia has generously agreed to host the event either at their offices  
near Boston or in a neighboring hotel during the week of May 24.

Please reserve the following dates for the WGs that you are interested  
in:
Monday May 24 SIP and SIPPING  tentatively 9 am start
Tuesday May 25 SIMPLE   All day
Wednesday May 26 XCON  tentatively finish at 4pm so folks can catch  
flights.
(the actual agenda is subject to change, including the dates of various  
WG meetings).

There will be no fee, however please let Hisham and myself know if you  
are planning to attend by clicking on the Yes or Maybe links below:

mailto:[email-masked]? 
Cc=[email-masked]&Subject=[interim]yes
mailto:[email-masked]? 
Cc=[email-masked]&Subject=[interim]maybe

Wireless will be provided. As usual, I will be making T-shirts.  If you  
are interested in buying one, please send your shirt size to me.

More details on the agenda and hotel accommodations will be forthcoming  
shortly.

thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 14:12:20 -0600

There were enough open issues surrounding the emergency team/effort that 
I'm concerned that there might not be enough time to have all of SIP & 
SIPPING in one day (with respect to how much time we took just during the 
e2m discussions in Seoul (2.5 hours) - virtually all of which was useful).

I otherwise like the ordering of WGs in the tentative scheduling

At 10:53 AM 4/6/2004 -0700, Rohan Mahy wrote:
>mailto:[email-masked]? Cc=[email-masked]&Subject=[interim]yes
>mailto:[email-masked]? Cc=[email-masked]&Subject=[interim]maybe
>

cheers,
James

                                *******************
                 Truth is not to be argued... it is to be presented