Subject: I want to Hear From you

From: "Rev Osvaldo john padila" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 03:24:57 -0700

Dearest one,
   I am Rev.Father Osvaldo Padila John 65 years old from the republic of
Ireland. Presently, i am the Anglican Archbishop of Abuja Dioceses in
Nigeria.
 Ever since I became an Archbishop, i have been helping the Orphans
in the Orphanage/Motherless homes across some few Africa countries. I 
have donated some money to Orphanage in Sudan, Mozambique, South Africa, 
and Liberia with the little God has given me.
         But it is sad to let you know that, i became ill recently from Cancer
of the liver. Before i got ill, i had sent some money amounting to 
Seven Million Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($7.2M) to a security and financial
company in Northern America (CANADA) and China.The fund is safe. I have
been using the company for over Ten years now.
  I am presently in the hospital with little hope of survival. Please
if you can stand as my beneficiary this funds, kindly reply me along with
your details:
Name:
Address:
Tel:
to my personal email address [email-masked] to enable me
forward a letter of nominee to the said security company where the funds is 
beekept for further disbursement. so that i can make you my next of Kin 
and furnish you with more details on how the funds will be claim by you 
from the financial company.Thereafter, i will also give you instruction on
how the funds will be distributed among some orphange homes in your 
country  In return, i am offering you 15% of the total sum ($7.2M), while 
extra 5% shall be set aside for all expenses incured during the 
process of claim.My kindness towards mankind exceed my religiouse belief.
 My Lord has already told me that, i will find a trustworthy person
who can carry out this soul surviving transaction.
May the Almighty God bless and protect your family.
Thank you,
Rev. O. Padila John.