Subject: [Sip] New contact and availability info for Rohan Mahy

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:00:09 +0800

Hello Everyone,

My last day at Cisco is October 8th.  I will be starting a new position 
at Airespace on November 1st. In the interim, you can contact me at the 
following email address:

	r o h a n ( a t ) e k a b a l ( d o t ) c o m

Please also be aware that I will be traveling in Guatemala from October 
12 till October 27 (Note that this period includes both draft 
deadlines).  I will be only checking email irregularly during this 
time.

See you all in Washington, DC.

many thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip