Subject: [Sip] WGLC for draft-sparks-sip-nit-problems-01.txt

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:54:45 -0500

"chair hat on"

At San Diego, we had consensus that we're ready to discuss finalization 
of the non-invite trasnactions problem statement and corrective actions 
drafts.

Consequently, I'd like to request a Working Group Last Call (WGLC) on 
draft-sparks-sip-nit-problems-01.txt, which as I understand we intend to 
publish eventually as an informational RFC which will set up the 
near-term (as in NOW) work of the "actions" draft as well as establish 
problem definitions for other work we hope to undertake in the future, 
or at least think people should know about.

WGLC for ths draft will commence immediately, and I expect to be able to 
complete this review by November 3.

As always, please send your comments to the author ([email-masked]) and 
copy the list if you don't mind.

Thanks,

--
Dean Willis
SIP WG co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip