Subject: [Sip] WGLC for draft-sparks-sip-nit-actions-02

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:57:37 -0500

"chair hat on still"

At San Diego, we had consensus that we're ready to discuss finalization 
of the non-invite transactions problem statement and corrective actions 
drafts.

Consequently, I'd like to request a Working Group Last Call (WGLC) on 
draft-sparks-sip-nit-actions-02, which as I understand we intend to 
publish eventually as an proposed standard RFC that will change a few 
aspects of RFC 3261 and related NIT request types to prevent some of the 
problems outlined in the problem statement draft.

WGLC for ths draft will commence immediately, and I expect to be able to 
complete this review by November 3.

As always, please send your comments to the author ([email-masked]) and 
copy the list if you don't mind.

Thanks,

--
Dean Willis
SIP WG co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip