Subject: [Sip] Agenda information and topics poll

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 17:46:23 -0500

As usual, we've requested two sessions at IEF 61 for SIP, and will be 
trying to focus on the high-urgency active topics and limiting 
discussion on the lower-urgency (by rough consensus and impinging 
liaison statement) topics. As usual, I expect to be downright mean about 
saying "no" and getting enough time to actually make SOME progress on 
key topics.

I'll be drafting out an agenda and posting it on the softarmor web site 
over the next couple of days.

I've already receieved some suggestions from folks, using Gonzalo's 
nifty template format:

    <tr>
      <td><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">
Gonzalo Camarillo</a></td>
      <td>Exploders</td>
      <td><center>5</center></td>
      <td>
           <a
href="http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-exploders-02.txt"> 

draft-camarillo-sipping-exploders-02.txt
           </a>
        </td>
    </tr>

If you have additional topics that you feel need discussion, please send 
in suggestions, using Gonzalo's format if you can figure it out, or just:

    Who:
    Topic:
    Time needed:
    Draft:

if you can't.

I'll try and get those posted onto softarmor in an Agenda Request 
section as usual, and will confirm receipt of requests as I get them.

URL:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg

Thanks, y'all.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip