Subject: [Sip] 3840 Device ID - SIP Capababilties

From: Srini Krishnamoorthy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 15:40:34 -0500 (EST)

Dear All,

 Some time last year there was a discussion about Device IDs and
 SIP capabilities - what was the consensus on that? 

 Was a instance-id or a device-id included? Or is it addressed
 in some other piece of work?  I couldn't find any text in 
 RFC3840 (SIP Cababilities) on this subject

 Can any one help? 

 Here is link to that the original discussion:
   http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sip/current/msg08369.html

Thanks very much
-- 
Srini K

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip