Subject: [Sip] BCP 98, RFC 3968 on The Internet Assigned Number Authority (IANA) Header Field Parameter Registry for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 15:23:40 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 98
        RFC 3968

        Title:      The Internet Assigned Number Authority (IANA)
                    Header Field Parameter Registry for
                    the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Author(s):  G. Camarillo
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Date:       December 2004
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 20615
        Updates:    3427
        See Also:   BCP 98

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sip-parameter-registry-02.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3968.txt

This document creates an Internet Assigned Number Authority (IANA)
registry for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) header field
parameters and parameter values.  It also lists the already existing
parameters and parameter values to be used as the initial entries for
this registry.

This document is a product of the Session Initation Protocol Working
Group of the IETF.

This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip