Subject: [Sip] Last Call: 'Actions addressing identified issues with the Session Initiation Protocol's non-INVITE Transaction' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:38:20 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Session Initiation Protocol WG to 
consider the following documents:

- 'Actions addressing identified issues with the Session Initiation Protocol's 
   non-INVITE Transaction '
   <draft-sparks-sip-nit-actions-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Problems identified associated with the Session Initiation Protocol's 
   non-INVITE Transaction '
   <draft-sparks-sip-nit-problems-02.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-03-24.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sparks-sip-nit-actions-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sparks-sip-nit-problems-02.txt

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip