Subject: [Sip] resource-priority-06

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 21:57:53 -0800

I found section 4.9 sort of confusing and worrisome. It is probably fine and
I am just not understanding it. In the 3rd para, when you say protected by
S/MIME do you mean it is *only* in an encrypted sipfrag or do you mean there
is a copy of it in a signed AIB.

I understand the proxy may want to see the header or even change it but
seems like signing would still be OK.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 10:18:48 -0500

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip/draft/resource-priority/draft-ietf-sip-resource-priority-07.html

contains my running version trying to incorporate suggestions. It also 
updates the S/MIME-related section. Please let me me know if that helps 
or not.